Heiress 37: Mr. And Ms. Intrams

Heiress 37

Third Person's POV
"It's fine." Lavalee said and Jace removed his hand from holding the gun and stood behind Lavalee.

Lavalee brushed off the nervousness and began shooting the targets in the game, after a few games, Jace hugged Lavalee from behind.

"It's 5:30." Jace said and released Lavalee

"Okay, let's go." Lavalee said and took the tickets.

She placed the tickets inside the paper bag with the book and followed Jace outside the Mall. Jace drove back to the village after making sure that they have everything and they didn't lose anything.

When they arrived inside the villa, Lavalee headed to their room while Jace changed went to their room to take a bath and change his clothes. He changed into a blue shirt, a leather jacket and a pair of denim pants. He wore his black and red shoes then went out.

He brought a bag with a bottle of water and the paper bag Lavalee bought earlier.

"You ready?" Jace asked Lavalee and the latter nodded

"Let's go." Lavalee said and Jace drove to the venue. A staff led them back stage where Mrs. Conchia, Jess, Irene, Chelsea, Jaxith, Hendrix and Icarus are currently waiting for them.

Jace's comrades; Ethan, Elijah and Caspian are currently waiting among the audience, they reserved the seats for, Jace, Irene, Chelsea and Icarus because Jess would be staying in the backstage to retouch and help Lavalee prepare while Hendrix will help Jaxith.

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Conchia asked Lavalee

"I forgot the time, Mrs. Conchia." Lavalee said and Jess pulled her inside one of the dressing rooms.

Jace went tot where Ethan, Elijah and Caspian are. He sat beside them and looked in front.

Meanwhile, Jess pulled Lavalee inside and gave her the first gown she'll wear for the modelling portion.

"Stomach in, chin up, don't be too stiff, Lav." Jess reminded Lavalee while the latter is changing into her gown

After dressing up, Jess pulled Lavalee to sit while Irene began tying Lavalee's hair in an elegant way, of course Irene knew how to do it, she's still a girl after all.

"Do you know how you will answer, Lav?" Chelsea asked Lavalee while sitting on the vanity table

"Answer from the heart." Lavalee answered

"Close your eyes, Lav." Jess said and applied the eyeshadow and eyeliner on Lavalee's eyes.

After putting make up, Jess checked the hairstyle that Irene did and pulled a few strands to make it look more stunning.

"There." Jess said and Lavalee went out of the dressing room.

Of course, Lavalee was a head turner with her elegant long gown, bun with small crystal clips and make ups that made her look quite innocent. Her 5 inches silver strapped heels made her look taller.

"Nice." Jaxith complimented when he saw Lavalee

Both of them are wearing a red and white theme clothes. Jaxith looked like a prince in his red and white tuxedo.

"Naku, baka pagselosan na talaga ako ni Jace." Jaxith kidded and went to his line after hugging Lavalee.

"Good luck." Irene and Chelsea said before exiting the backstage.

"Hi!" another candidate approached Lavalee