𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

excuse any mistakes.

OMNISCIENT.

"nineteen year old male found dead with a gun shot wound to his chest, in his apartment at 8:32 p.m."

anovah and jahtrell both held a shocked look as they listened to what the news reporter said.

there was even a picture of bizzle on the side of the screen.

"that's fucked up, but at least ian have to do it." trell shrugged turning the news off.

the young girl looked over at him with a mug plastered on her face, "so you don't care that your friend just got killed?"

"my ex friend," he said correcting her, "and why you care so much? he sexually assaulted you— yet you're trying to defend him."

all she did was puff and stay quiet.

"exactly." he continued, "i'm about to go take a shower, you good down here by ya self?"

anovah nodded her head, "i was about to head out anyways and call me an uber."

the boy nodded without saying another word, walking up the steps.

nova sighed as she slipped on her cozy jacket along with her peach colored crocs.

she sat down on the couch as she opened the uber app and purchased an uber, who was a female.

she went outside of trell's house and sat down on the steps.

after about eight minutes, the uber finally arrived so she stood up dusting herself off and approached the 2013 Honda civic.

"uber for destiny?" she asked the driver.

"no for novah." the woman said as they unlocked the door for her.

as anovah got in the car, she felt her pockets for her phone but realized she left it on the porch.

"i'm so sorry ma'am, i left my phone on the porch."

"that's fine pretty girl." she said, thankfully she didn't drive off yet.

nova quickly ran up to the steps, grabbed her phone and made it back to the warm vehicle.

anovah took a good look of her driver and noticed she had smooth caramel skin, brown curly hair, and was dressed like a stud.

the woman driving caught her staring through the mirror causing nova to break eye contact.

eye contact made her feel nervous, especially with people she didn't know.

"so how old are you?" the driver tried to make conversation.

"17, you?"

"i'm 20." she answered.

anovah nodded, "you seem really young to be an uber."

she shrugged her shoulders and continued driving to the location.

after an awkward moment of silence, the driver spoke up, "you like girls?"

"no.. no i do not." she said as she looked out the window.

"how you know that if you've never tried before?" the woman questioned.

"this doesn't seem unprofessional to you?" anovah tried to ask kindly.

the driver shrugged her shoulders yet again, "if i see sum i want, i go for it."

"girl all you want is this pussy." anovah said in her head.

"we've arrived." the woman behind the steering wheel said.