𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

"trell can you go make me some noodles please?" i whined as he sat at the end of his bed playing 2k20

"pass the fucking ball bitch!" he yelled into the mic.

"you a fuckin ball hog weezy!" he threw the headset and controller on the bed.

"that game is never that serious." i mumbled rubbing my growling stomach.

"damn, yo fat ass hungry again?" he tried to hold his laugh in.

"shut up, i asked you to make me some noodles but you didn't hear me." i said getting up from the bed and fixing my spandex shorts.

"girl sit down, imma get yo noodles." he pushed me back on the bed walking out the room.

"put it on for four minutes and thirty seconds too!" i semi yelled.

pulling out my phone, i opened up the game Among Us and joined a random game.

"IT WASNT EVEN ME!" i yelled typing fast on the keyboard.

then i saw my dead ass body floating across the screen, and i wasn't the imposter.

"what is you yelling for lil girl?" jahtrell came back with my noodles.

"who little?" i furrowed my eyebrows grabbing the bowl from him.

"you heard what i said." he laid down beside me stuffing his hands in his sweats.

i slurped some noodles in my mouth, "why you give me shrimp flavor?" i scrunched my face up in disgust, sitting them on the nightstand.

"eat the damn noodles and stop complaining." he rolled on top of me.

"you too heavy for that." i tried to push him off of me but instead he sat up and pinned my arms down above my head.

"you gone get yo self in trouble anovah."

"shiver me timbers, ok nigga?" i mugged him.

he only shook his head and bent down pecking my lips.

me and jahtrell were in a relationship with each other but at the same time we weren't because we haven't made it official.

he rolled over beside me again and pulled out a pre rolled blunt from his pocket, "you in the mood to smoke?"

"bae let's go buy a goldfish from petsmart." i climbed in trells lap looking down at him with low eyes.

we were on the third blunt at this point.

"i got some goldfish in my pantry."

"no, i'm talking about a reallllll fish." i dragged out giggling.

"ohhhh." he laughed taking a long pull from the weed.

when he passed it to me, i inhaled it and blew the smoke through my nose.

"you look so fuckin sexy." he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh as he looked into my eyes.

"noooo you are." i tapped his nose cheesing.

we stared at each other for a while when suddenly he gripped my neck and pulled me down close to his face.

"trelly trell can we go get ice cream." jasiah bussed through the door.

i almost forgot about this lil bastard 😀.

"i thought yo ugly ass was sleep." he fussed getting out the bed forgetting i was sitting in his lap causing me to fall.

jasiah ran over to me and laid my head in his lap, "are you ok my sweet darling?" he rubbed on my face.

i slowly removed his hand from my face and sat up, "your hands smell like dookie crumbs." i joked.

i wasn't even joking, then shits stink.

he attempted to roll his eyes, "wheres my wife at?" he crossed his arms.

"..."

"alaiyah, duh." he rolled his neck.

"shes at her aunties house."

i didn't really trust lai going back to the house so i asked my aunt if we could stay at her place for a while.

"sigh... tell her we still have to finish playing house." he said skipping out the room.

"imma beat his ass." trell said scrolling on his phone.

i sat and thought for a little, "does jasiah stay with his mom or anything?" i sat back down on the bed.

he ignored me and doing what he was doing on his phone.

"uhh... did you hear what i asked?"

"mhm." he nodded.

"soooo...?" i trailed off.

"that ain't none of yo business nova."

"ok you could've said that the first time then." i shrugged.

"and you could've stopped being so nosey." he said nonchalantly.

"why are you getting so offensive?" i held a confused face.

"nothin bruh damn." he got up and slid some nike slides on, along with a jacket.

"where you goin?"

"i'll be back later." he mumbled before leaving out the room and closing the door behind him.

i should've just kept my fuckin mouth closed.

y'all be playin with my votes 🕳🚶🏽‍♀️.
but anywayssss , cats or dogs ? i wanna argue 🥰.

don't forget to vote & comment 🤍!

115+ votes for next chapter.

-moneyybagg 🧚🏽‍♀️.