𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

"nova wake up!"

"nova wake up!"

"anovah marie jones get yo ugly ass up."

i heard faint noises in my sleep and peeked my eyes open seeing trell standing above me.

"why you got a wet spot on my bed?" he tried to hold his laugh in.

i had to process what he was talking about then when i realized, my face flushed in embarrassment.

it was a dreammmm?!

now he probably think i have to wear diapers like them special needs people, i hate it here. 

i sat up against the headboard, "i uhhh.."

he held a goofy smirk, "you was moanin too, you must've had a good dream?"

i ignored him, "what time is it?"

"time for you to brush that hot ass breath of yours." he waved his hand in front of his face.

i mugged him and held up my monger finger, "give me a toothbrush then."

he walked off into his bathroom and i saw him reach under the cabinet getting a fresh toothbrush out the pack.

i stayed sitting on the bed because of the wet spot.

he came back with a pair of his basketball shorts and some underwear, "here, put these on."

"where's the toothbrush?" i mumbled playing with my fingers.

"it's on the counter by the sink." he held the shorts out to me again.

"can you give me some privacy please?" i asked grabbing them.

he smacked his lips and turned around, "i'm not looking."

i slid my tights off along with my panties and tried to hurriedly pull the boxers up but my foot got caught causing me to fall.

trell turned around and bust out laughing, "yo ass crack out and everything."

his laughing finally came to an end as he held his hand out to help me stand up.

i slid on the boxers correctly along with the gym shorts.

he stared into my eyes for a little bit which made me get nervous and walk away to the
bathroom.

i grabbed the toothbrush from off of the counter and put water on it, then toothpaste, then more water.

if you don't do it in that order ... please get your life together right now.

as i was brushing my tongue, i hear jahtrell walk up behind me pressing himself into my back.

i spit the toothpaste out and wiped my mouth off with the nearest towel.

"trell can you move?"