𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘.

excuse any mistakes.

"where you wanna go now?" naenae asked as we walked out of the Post Office to her car

"where you wanna go now?" naenae asked as we walked out of the Post Office to her car. we just got done shipping all of her lipgloss and lash orders off. she started her business during sophomore year and been doing it ever since.

it was going on 2 weeks since i've broken up with Kordell, and i was doing perfectly fine because nunu will never stress over a nigga.

"i got like 6 seafood bags and some other plates to make for some people, then we can just chill." i shrugged, putting my seatbelt on.

as a side hustle, i cook a variety of food, and sell it to people i know from off of instagram.

nodding, she pulled out of the parking lot and connected her phone to bluetooth as she turned on 'We Paid'.

"run that back, run that back." i said chuckling a little when i missed the whistle.

she restarted it and i pulled my phone out making sure we were in the camera.

"i barely understand what the fuck this nigga sayi—bitch look at that crackhead across the street" she cut herself off laughing.

it was a woman chasing people around butt ass naked in front of the gas station.

naenae pulled up at a gas tank, "i'm finna get some gas real quick. you wanna get some snacks?" she held up a 20.

"thank you best." i pouted as she handed it to me.

what i look like to pass up some free money?

it was niggas smoking, bitches throwing pussy at em, and crackheads scratching the fuck out of their bodies.

getting out of the car, i fixed my shorts and made my way in the store.

i went to one of the freezers to get an arizona and swung the door open, "YO WTF!" i looked up and seen a  fineeee brown skin holding his nose.

i tried to stifle my laugh, "oh shit, my bad."

he mugged the side of my face, "that's why yo eyelashes crooked."

"bitch why you all up in my face?" i said still looking through the arizona drinks.

"say it again."

"bi—" i got cut off by him roughly grabbing me by my throat and pushing me against the freezer.

chillat fat ma.

he did a goofy ass smirk, "you like that huh?"

yes deddy.

i tried to pull away from him, "boy get off of me."

he finally released my neck as he walked away before winking at me.

"po baby probably got some lint in his eye." i mumbled to myself.

after getting my mango arizona, hot fries, and honey bun, i made it to the register to pay for my stuff.

"how you doing today nunu?" mr lee asked as he rung up everything. he was a nice asian man that owned the store.

i smiled at his gesture, "i'm good."

he gave me the total and i handed him the 20 from earlier.

grabbing the bag and my change, i waved a little with a smile as he did the same.

when i walked out of the store and crossed the street, i felt a pair of eyes on me causing me to turn around and meet eyes with the brown skin.

we had a mini staring contest as he held a natural mug on his face.

breaking eye contact, i looked away and opened the car door to see naenae was sealing a blunt.

"what took yo ass so long?" she asked starting the car up, passing the spliff to me.

i took a long pull from it before blowing the smoke out of my nose.

"some dude came up to me and made my pussy wet." i shrugged, continuing the rotation. she looked at me...

this girl damn near died choking, so i started beating the shit out of her back

"goddamn, you don't gotta hit my back that hard." she mugged me.

"you woulda died if it wasn't for me" i said laughing scrolling on my phone.

she kept her eyes on the road, "i guess we would've been two dead mothafuckers."

i rolled my eyes playfully, "nae, you wanna help me make some seafood bags?" i asked her.

"mhm." she hummed, "but you gotta give me some too."

"you so damn fat, just like yo nigga."

"me and that man are not together." she said, referring to her eat eat, rod.

i waved her off as she continued the drive to my house.

kicking my slides off, and laying my seat back, i cuddled into the leather seat. as soon as my eyes closed, i let sleep take over me.

☐ ☐ ☐

what it do baybeeee !
this chapter was short asl , but that's ok 😭.

don't forget to vote & comment 🤍 !

-moneyybagg 🧚🏽‍♀️.