𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢.

excuse any mistakes.

continued ...

"i got a lot of shit to tell you." i sighed deeply as i walked behind nae to her living room.

"ok, but tell me who that was that dropped you off first." she got comfortable in the couch.

"well it was honestly just some dude that gave me a ride and bought me food... and i kissed him." i fiddled with my fingers.

her eyes widened in shock, "nunu you goin around kissing people now?"

"i didn't mean to, it just happened." i whined.

"well what about draco? i thought y'all two had a lil thing."

i knew his name was eventually going to come up, and i didn't really wanna talk about him at the moment either.

i sighed lowly, "so we kind of got into a little argument and i got out of line and called jasiah a bastard, and siah heard me say it.."

she giggled under her breath and pushed a string of hair out her face, "now why would you say that?"

"... then he started crying."

"now that's where you fucked up at. did you apologize or anything?" she asked.

i shook my head no, "i just walked out."

"damn damn damn." she sighed, "i know you was probably mad at draco or whatever but you never should've called jasiah out of his name, he's just a lil boy."

"i know, now i really wanna text trell to apologize, cause you know how i get when i get mad, i just start sayin shit."

"you sholl right, but don't text him right now, give it some time and let him get his mind straight first." she stated.

i nodded my head in response.

JAHTRELL/DRACO'S POV:

"you aight li man?" i rubbed the top of jasiah's head.

he was still upset at the fact that anovah called him out of his name.

i don't even know how he knows what the word bastard means but all them TV shows he watch i shouldn't be surprised.

"y-yes." he sniffled, "i thought she was my best friend."

"i thought she was mines too." i mumbled.

the way nova reacted to me telling we jasiah was my son was exactly why i didn't wanna tell her in the first place; shoulda kept that shit to myself.

i picked him up and walked into the kitchen, "you want some ice cream?"

"yeaaaa!" he yelled as i sat him on the counter.

"chocolate?" i asked.

he nodded his hand so i took an ice cream scooper out and grabbed a bowl.