𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

"i believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky!" jordyn sung jumping off the couch flapping her arms like she was flying

"please don't sing that pedophiles song." lanae held her hand up scrolling through her phone.

we were all sitting in zaria's living room being bored per usual.

"we really can't even have a regular school year because of corona." i slumped in my seat.

"all of us upcoming seniors thought we were safe, but nope.. we gotta suffer like last year seniors had to."

i'm really finna just say fuck it and be a stripper at this point.

i heard the song WAP play from jordyns phone causing me to look over and see someone dancing.

"i expected so much more from cardi in that song, but megan carried." i said to mainly myself.

everyone nodded in agreement, "the song would've been better with mulatto rather than cardi." naenae said.

"hell nah, mulatto ain't all that good." ria shook her head.

i stood up on the couch, "i throw that ass back
to see if he gone catch it!"

next thing i know, i get hit in the back of my kneecaps causing me to fall forward.

"you gone fuck up my couch." i heard zaria say from behind me.

i was laying on my stomach with one arm stuck behind my back.

everyone started laughing, "fuck all of y'all."

"no but you gone fuck jahtrelllll." naenae dragged while smiling.

i do peep his print sometimes doe-

all of a sudden, my instagram notifications were getting blown up.

i unlocked my phone and noticed people were sending me shawdae's live.

"here this bitch go." i mumbled under my breath.

walking to ria's kitchen, i sat my phone up
on the island and clicked on her live.

i noticed a girl was sitting beside her which looked like the same one i saw kordell with at the restaurant when i broke up with him.

"—well i was at the strip club right... then i went in his office and he fucked me." she said.

the girl beside her looked over at dae, "you don't even feel bad for the mama?"

"that bitch can kiss my ass for all i care."

nbayoungboy_fanpage
girl you wronggg 😂.

kaashwifee
that's not cute .

zarifyeasf
wasn't y'all just friends tho?

dae squinted her eyes at the screen, "wasn't y'all just fr— oh she on here now."