𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

"bitch! corvette corvette

"bitch! corvette corvette." nova, azaria, lanae, and jordyn was making tiktoks by the stairs.

as usual, everybody was by my place like they don't got they own house.

jasiah was currently at my granny house since he claims he wants to get on her good side before christmas.

"turn that shit down!" fat yelled at them as he was eating a whole box of pop tarts.

"shutcho ass up, you needa be up here dancing with us so you can loose some calories." zaria snapped at him making everyone try to cover up their laugh.

fat held a mug on his face as he threw the box of pop tarts forcefully at her head making her rub the spot.

after everyone settled down, anovah walked passed me and sat down beside the girls on the couch.

i know she still not mad about that lil incident.

she crossed her arms across her chest mugging me as everyone engaged in their own conversation.

i laughed it off and gestured for her to follow me.

as i was walking off, i noticed she wasn't behind me making me walk over to her and pull her up by her jacket.

"don't be grabbing her like that." jordyn threw a pillow at my head as i flicked her off and continued to walk up the stairs to my room.

"why the fuck you gotta attitude li girl?" i pushed her on the bed.

"imma need you to bring it down a couple of notches." she smiled at me as she stood up.

"where you think you goin? lay yo ass down."

"no massa." she said as she still stood there staring at me.

"girl shut the hell up and take them clothes off."

—

OMNISCIENT.

anovah slowly slid all of her clothes off only leaving her bra and underwear on as trell took his shirt off and threw it across the room.

he walked up to her and gripped her neck as they kissed each other sloppily causing her to moan in his mouth.

he lifted her up and laid her on the bed as he pulled her underwear off and licked his lips at the sight.

"she so pretty." he mumbled under his breathe as he rubbed his thumb up and down her pussy.

he lowered his head and slowly swirled his tongue around as anovah tried to contain her moans.

after about three minutes, she squirted all over his face and her legs continued to shake as he licked her clean.

jahtrell ripped her bra open and threw it somewhere causing her to frown.