𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

i just wanna say that anovah is probably gone irk a lot of peoples nerves this chapter 🙂.

"ja-jasiah is my son

"ja-jasiah is my son." jahtrell stuttered over his words as my eyes widened and siah came from around the corner.

"YOUR WHAT?" i yelled.

jasiah still stood there not saying anything at all.

"he's my son man, chill out with all that yellin."

"and when you find this out?!"

"i been knew since he was born that he was my child."

"you shoulda been said something to me, some people don't wanna play step mom to little bastards." i said pushing past him and going up stairs to his room grabbing a few of my suitcases.

i heard heavy foot steps coming so i turned around and was snatched up by my throat.

jahtrell slammed me against the wall making me get dizzy for a split second.

"what the fuck you just say bout siah?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

he lifted me off the ground causing my feet to dangle.

i tried to speak but his hand was cutting off all my airways.

i gripped my hand around his wrist as my eyes started to water and i started to lose consciousness.

he suddenly let go of my neck as i coughed and tried to catch my breath.

"get all yo shit and get the fuck out my house." he said in a regular voice.

"i was trynna do that at first but you decided you wanted to choke a bitch out." i mumbled under my breath.

i grabbed 2 of my suitcases and made sure everything was in there before i started walking down the stairs and towards the front door.

jasiah was still standing in the same spot he was in as i seen a tear slip from his eye.

without exchanging another word, i walked out and trell slammed the door behind me.

"fuck man." i said as i walked across the street and sat on the curb.

i pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head down.

it was eight o'clock at night and a bitch was starving.

i pulled my phone out to call nae over here to get me but my phone was completely dead.

all of a sudden, a black car came down the street and stopped beside me.

reaching in my purse, i grabbed by pepper spray and held it beside me.