𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

 "this the plate with the hot wings, cheeseburger, and fries in it

"this the plate with the hot wings, cheeseburger, and fries in it... oh yea and the kool-aid pickles." naenae said, handing me a to-go plate.

A/N: y'all gotta try kool-aid pickles. them bitches buss.

the girls offered to help me make some plates since today was friday and they had nothing to do.

i got some good ass friends man.

walking outside, i saw the black car dae told me the customer was going to be in. i walked to the bottom of the driveway and stood a few feet away from the car that had extra tinted windows.

i know they see me standing here too.

after about 10 seconds of waiting, i knocked on the window and the person in the car rolled it down.

"here you g— kordell?" i said with my face scrunched up.

i know dae saw this nigga profile when he dm'ed his order in.

"how you doin on this lovely day today." he said sarcastically like i won't turn my happy ass around and walk back into that house.

"it's damn near finna rain, ain't shit lovely." i said holding my hand out for the money.

after he tossed me $35 i tossed the plate right through the window and sent him a fake smile.

he really thought he was gone get away with that shit.

after he drove off, i bent down and grabbed the money, "he irks my soul." i mumbled to myself.

i heard a whistle from behind me as i was walking back in the house. turning around, i saw marvin, the neighborhood crackhead across the street smiling at me with some missing teeth.

see the thing is, we don't live in the hood... but at the same time we do.

i looked around then pointed a finger at myself, "me?"

"yeth—you gone give me thome free food?" he questioned with a lisp.

"i'll see!" i yelled back.

no the hell i won't.

i walked back inside the house and saw dae sitting on the couch, "why you ain't tell me kordell was gone be out there."