𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

"how did they know what time it was when the first clock was made?" gio said as he took another hit out of the blunt

we were all smoking in my living room since my house is usually where we chill at.

"that's a good ass question." fan nodded his head as he ate an edible brownie.

"niggas love going to jail, if you gay just say that." bizzle said while scrolling on his phone.

gio squinted his eyes at him, "and you tried getting the IOS 14 update with that iphone 5, if you broke just say that."

bizzle threw up the middle finger as he stood up and dusted his pants off.

"i'm finna go record at the stu, y'all rollin with me?"

soundcloud ass nigga.

the boys stood up but i declined his request, "i got shit to do today, i'm straight."

after i gave them all some dap, they headed out the front door.

sighing deeply, i walked down to my basement.

it's been a few weeks since i found out destiny knew who killed my mom, so imma make sure that bitch get put on a t-shirt.

i opened a big cabinet and took out some gloves, knives, guns, baseball bat, and a couple more stuff.

sharpening my knives, i smiled to myself as i hummed Murder On My Mind.

after making sure my all my guns had clips in them, i packed everything inside of a black duffel bag.

i changed into a plain black shirt, black sweat pants, and my black air forces.

jogging back up the basement stairs, i made sure all the lights were off before going outside and getting in the car.

anytime i'm getting ready to do something illegal, quietness helps me calm down and take my mind off of the situation.

after about 20 minutes of driving, i finally arrived in front of destiny's house.

i hid the bat behind my back so it's easier to make her unconscious.

knocking on the door, i waited for someone to answer it.

the door swung open and destiny stood there, "u-uhh, what are you doing h—"

before she could finish her sentence, i forcefully hit her in the face with the bat, making her fall to the ground.

i picked her up bridal style so if anybody was around, they wouldn't get suspicious.

tossing her in the trunk, i slammed the lid shut.

after getting back in the car, i sped off in the direction of the trap, which was in the middle of no where.

when i got there, i motioned for the two security guards to help me get destiny out of the car.