chapter:3 part 2

It was now lunch break and I was walking around finding a place to eat my food and saw a spot near some trees. And opened my bento. I looked at it and sighed because I cooked to much that I have two bentos. As I was thinking what to do.

Your in my spot"a female voice said and I look at where I heard it and saw koneko. With a emotionless look. Sorry about it's just very peaceful here"I said about to leave but she stopped.

Don't worry I can share"she said and I nodded and opened my bento. Making a delicious aroma. While I was thanking my skills. Koneko smelled the aroma and look at me that was about to eat and stare.

When I saw her staring I gave her the other. Do you want some"I said and koneko blushed s little. Are...you....sure"she said. Don't worry I accidentally made to many so it's okay if you have it"I said giving it to her while I was eating my bento.

Koneko look at the bento and ate s peace of beef with rice. And I saw that she was enjoying the food. And look at me with stars for eyes. It's delicious!"she said with the eyes and I nodded to her eating my food and finishing it.

I wave at koneko and walk around the campus and saw three guys. Peeking instantly I know it's the perverted trio. I sighed and walk towards silently.

You know it's not gentlemanly for you to peek at girl"I said surprising them and look at me. Why do you care"the bald one said. And I my was covered in shadow and I smiled sinisterly. While cracking my knuckles.

The kendo club was peacefully changing clothes. Until they heard screaming behind there room. They ran out with the bamboo swords and witnessed lucius standing there and perverted trio laying there with many punch marks and was tied in a rope.

Sorry ladies for surprising you. I saw these three peeking and I can't stand them getting away without any punishment"I said and they thanked me. I was talking to them and heard my all to familiar noise of my falcon.

I look up and wistled making the kendo club confused until and a falcon swooped down and landed on my shoulder. Hello there girl did you eat something"I said looking at birds beak. Taking a spare handkerchief and wiped the blood of. While I was doing that the girls are looking at me like a saint with blushes.

Do you own this bird"a pink hair girl said and I nodded. This bird she is named archer I met her in England when her home was destroyed by a wild fire. She was just a chick when I found her. I took her with me and raised her and now we're inseparable"I said and archer screech confirming it. Making the kendo look at me more with stars. We talked a bit and when I heard the bell I told archer to go home. And walk to my class.

When we finished class I walked to my charger and click my keys opening it. I opened the door and turn on the engine.

The engine roared making some girl scream in surprise. Let's go"I said closing the door and driving away. I look to my right and saw rias and akeno watching me driving away I smiled and drove home.

Rias pov

Buchou who are staring"akeno said looking at me. Who is that teen riding that car"I said pointing at the teen and akeno look towards lucius closing the door. Buchou that's Lucius Wilfrid the transfer student from England why. Did you fall in love"she said and I looked at her and she smiled.

No it's just I felt like his hiding something powerful"I said and akeno became serious. Like a sacred gear"she said and I nodded.

I'll call koneko to watch him"I said and akeno nodded. And that's checkmate"I said and akeno smiled.

Lucius pov

I headed home and park my car closing the gate. I did my things and got to bed.

I guess it's starts now. Issei now has been asked by raynare to be her boyfriend"I said and closed my eyes and go to sleep.

In the past week I kept my princely persona and was given the title one of the two prince of kouh. The other was kiba. And everytime I meet the perverted trio. They would be unconscious and I was dragging them away from the girls. Koneko was stalking me. But I didn't care. And in those days I became lvl 250. The leveling speed is now abysmal but luckily I can now summon the grade two vanguards and my two favorite avatars blaster blade and blaster dark. I was thinking if I would let them come with me two kouh because they became like my loyal knights and friends.

It was sunday the day issei will be killed by raynare. I noticed that koneko is not watching me this time I smiled.

I walk to my backyard It was now sunset and used my sacred gear. I ride dragon knight nehalem. My body wore dark blue armor with a red scarf. I carry a lance and tower shield. And my helmet only revealing the lower part of my face.

So that rias won't know it was me I change my voice to kai. With the help of the skill voice mimic. I rode my dragon and flew toward were issei will die.

Let the games begin"I said with Kai's signature smile