chapter: 7 melstrom meet sitri

In the town of kouh a blonde boy with violet eyes was just walking around. This boy was leon soryu one of the 23 patrons of the golden empire

He was just walking around and looking at the place that his emperor stayed

He was just walking around and looking at the place that his emperor stayed. So this is the human world"he said to himself. It was now dusk and when leon was about to go home he felt a magical source.

A stray devil?. Hmm let's see what can they do"he said smiling as his eyes glowed

 Hmm let's see what can they do"he said smiling as his eyes glowed

______________________________________
Sona's pov

(A/n this is before sona took saji in her peerage)

Me and my peerage were now infront of a abandoned house. Where a stray devil was last spotted. I look at the house and to tsubaki and she nodded at me.

Tsubaki and rey's walked in first and look around they made a gesture and we walked in and what we saw made our eyes widen. The stray devils was cut in half and he's face showed true fear and one of the cut face was being stepped on by a blonde boy with violet eyes.

Who was smiling while carrying two guns and was wearing a admiral clothes.

I look at the boy and move to front of my peerage. Halt what are you doing here"I said seriously and he look at me while his was glowing making me shiver. He walk closer and in the moonlight that showed his face a gorgeous and handsome face and with his glowing eyes makes him stunning.

Why hello sona sitri"when he said that I took a defensive stance ready to use my magic with my peerage while looking at him. He smiled and made his weapon disappear. Making us took our guard down. Don't worry I just killed a stray and was going home"he said walking towards and pass us. I turn towards him. Many questions piling on my mind.

What's your name?. Why are you here?"I said and he stop In his track. And talked without turning back.

Just someone who is just walking by.....and my name I leon.....leon soryu"he said walking away and we watched his residing back.