chapter: 14

lucius's pov

sigh thankfully the battle was over, if i fight any longer this whole place will be a giant crater" i said and started using nature magic, which i was trained with help from cecilia and the once barren crater became a lushes forest more beautiful when i first got here. whoops over did it" i murmured as i looked at the vast jungle around me. i looked at my surrounding and i went to yasaka's territory. my body slowly fade away as a gust of snow flake flew around where i was and flew toward the kitsune's home. 

yasaka's  pov

as i was finished writing back the reports of my subordinate. i leaned at my chair and sighed of relief that her works done. she heard a noise and saw kunou with a worried expression. kunou dear what's with the face" i said as she ran and hugged me. mama there's a someone who wants to meet you "she said to me making confused. someone wants to meet me? " i questioned.

mhm it has auntie mae on its back" she said as i was shocked i got up as kunou led me towards them. as exit our house i was horrified at being i was facing right in front of me. a dragon in the supernatural world dragons are one of the strongest species. and at this moment im facing a dragon inside my territory. why didn't felt its presence, only now when im facing it " i taught to myself as the dragon reached its arm upward i moved in front of my daughter to protect her.

i braced myself for a battle but i saw it bringing something or someone close to me. i saw mae with a blood flowing down her shoulder. mae!? " i called as she looked at me. yasaka can you lend a helping hand " she said sheepishly as i called the guard for some doctors, they ran towards but was frightened by the dragon staring at them.

they tried to keep there calm but i saw that nearly all the doctors are so close to fainting at the dragons gaze. my train of thought was ended when i saw kunou walking toward the dragon. the dragon noticed her figure and looked down toward her.

ano dragon san please stop looking at the doctors so that they can do there job properly please?" she said as dragon looked at her for a second as i was growing worried. until it nodded and walked away toward a tree and sat in a meditating position. as the doctors saw the scene, some of them kneeled before kunou praising her. that both me and mae sweat dropped at the scene.

as i was looking at the awkward scene, i turn toward mae. well then mae can you allow to explain what the hell has happened?" i questioned toward her seriously as she nodded blankly. as she explained to me what happened. my face gradually darkened. as i sighed in relief that someone came to help. but my face instantly turned to shock when i heard her next words.

mae your joking right?" i said in disbelief. as she heard my question she shook her head. im not lying the one who saved me and the master of that dragon" she said she looked at the dragon who was meditating. is a kitsune" she continued as i leaned at a wall behind me. so there another kitsune in this world" I muttered softly as she nodded at my disbelief.

3rd person pov

as both kitsune were in a conversation. kunou was happily riding nibikatabira's tail who was gently wagging around so that she's happy but wont get hurt. it was going like this for quite some time until he opens his eyes alerting the two adult kitsunes. he slowly stand up as kunou got of his tail. he walked toward a opening and kneeled. welcome back my lord" he said as all eyes turn towards the place he is looking as a breeze flew around as snowflake's are being created turning into a mini cyclone both kitsunes felt the cold air and saw a figure slowly emerging at the blizzard.

yasaka's pov

a young man emerged with his snow white hair with blue tips, he wore a all white yukata with some blue at sleeves and neck area. a white and blue fox mask on his face. and even with the mask you can easily see two blue ethereal eyes glowing thru the slits of his mask. and true to what mae has said nine white tails with blue at there tips. snowflakes dancing around him as he walked. he stopped toward the dragon. well done and thank you for bringing her here" he said with a soothing voice.

thank you master for your gratefulness" he said as the man tap his shoulder and walked toward us. as the dragon followed behind. he stand right before me and mae. i was quit nervous because of his gaze which looked like it can turn some into ice. he suddenly bowed in a gentlemanly bow.

greeting yasaka kitsune and tamamo no mae, my name is lucius wilfrid" he said both as bowed back

greeting yasaka kitsune and tamamo no mae, my name is lucius wilfrid" he said both as bowed back. he smiled at both at us with closed eyes. and pleased to meet you both in person.

to be continued

[author note this is what mae will look like]