chapter 6

When I said that we saw the beautiful city lights in the night. Asia was amazed and she saw many people walking around. Humans, elves, dwarves, beastmen, dragons, robots etc. Are roaming around talking to eachother or eating together.

We were in the main city aurora. A beautiful city in the middle of the golden empire. That has hundreds and hundreds of cities in it. Aurora has the capacity to carry the whole population of japan with room to spare. And where I stay to sleep.

As the dimension cray was huge I let some of the continents to become cities to the clans of my empire like. The city of the dragons where the Kagero, Nubatama, Tachikaze, Murakumo and narukami stay. And the city of light where the royal, golden paladins And angel feather stay. The city of shadows for the dark irregular, shadow paladin and grand blue. Who has many docks and water ways to put ships.

The under water city atlantis. Where aqua force and bermuda triangle live. The forest city jura where the Megacolony, neo nectar, great nature stay. The city of magic where oracle think tank, genesis and pale moon stay. The city of gears where home grounds of spike brothers, nova grappler, dimension police and gear chronicle. Each 23 patron stay in there own clans and manage it but sometimes go to aurora to talk to eachother or go when I call them.

When I look around I saw asia with stars for eyes. I chuckled at her. Asia let's go to bed I'll give a you of the empire soon" I said and asia nodded and we head back to the house and call it a day and slept.

Morning came and I told asia to stay here. And ordered some tier 2 Nubatama to guard asia from the shadows. I got to school and met up with ren and aichi. I told ren to not say that the I know of the supernatural world and tell rias that I'm just a normal human with no knowledge of magic. Ren nodded and aichi as well. And we got to class.

When class ended I saw kiba coming in and the whole female students fan girling.

Ren can you come with me Buchou wants to meet you"he said and ren walks towards I saw the girls imagining them together and I just chuckled an aichi sweatdropped at the scene.
______________________________________
Ren's pov

I was walking with kiba to a old building. I know that orc is just a cover up for the devils. I smiled slightly band followed kiba in.

I saw a beautiful room inside with many new furniture and seats. I look at a door and saw kiba going in. Buchou I have ren right here"he said and I heard a okay in there. And saw kiba making a gesture to come in.

When I walk in I saw the whole club looking at me. Koneko was eating a chocolate. Kiba sat on a chair I saw issei looking at rias bust. Which was given a sweet smack in the head by me. Rias and akeno were sitting beside eachother and rias gestured to take a sit.

I sat on a sofa and look at rias. So your wondering what I did last night"I said and rias nodded. Ren what are you"she said and smiled slightly and dawned my armor. And grab my sword. Making everyone shocked.

Well I'm just human"I plainly said and seeing rias frown a bit. There's no way your just human the only way that a human can get magic is when you have a sacred gear"rias retorted at Ren's words with a frown. Hoh so you what about the mages and people of the church. Nearly all of them have no scared gears but they can use magic"ren said with a smirk.

When she heard that and sighed. She look at me. Okay then so I'm going to ask you a question"she and I nodded. Why are you here"she said and I look at her.

To study of course"I said an she nodded. Are you the only one or you're two friends can do magic"she said back. Only aichi. Lucius doesn't even know that we can use magic. And I wanted it stay that way to not harm my friends"I said seriously and she nodded

Okay then I have another question would you join my peerage"she said and I instantly answered. No!

Okay choo..... What why no"she said confused. You can have power"she said. Power is meaningless if you didn't do it yourself"I answered back.

You can be nearly immortal"she said. Immortality is a curse in disguise. You can watch your friends and family come and go. While you didn't change a bit"I retorted and I knew she is getting angry.

I saw that issei is trying to get my attention. I look at him and gestured to speak. Thanks man. I want to tell you something is asia safe"he said and I knew his worried. She is safe she's in the mansion that lucius owns. I told him her condition and he let her in"I said and issei smiled and thanked me.

I was going away until I heard rias voice. Stop!"she said and I look at her without my armor. And why not"I said. Let's make a bet if one of my peerage defeat you. You will join my peerage"she said smugly. And If I win?"I said and look at her face that screams prideful. Then I'll do anything you want for once"she said and I nodded.

We walk out and akeno made a barrier. I look at kiba that rias ordered by rias. Don't hold back"I said withdrawing my sword while not using my armor. While kiba uses a sword from his sword birth.

Are the two of you ready"akeno said and we nodded. Okay 1...2...3...fight!"she said and we both charged. Kiba disappeared and I stopped in my tracks and closed my eyes. Use every senses to the limits"I said to my self and blocking multiple attack from kiba while not moving a inch.

Hmm kiba only uses his speed and has weak strength"I said while parrying the sword strikes while my eyes were closed.

Rias and her peerage where dumbfounded that I can easily party every attack when my eyes are closed. And how a human can easily block a devils attack. Let's end this"I said instantly opening my eyes and slash at insane speed that you didn't see my hand move. And body was sent hurting to a tree and hitting it uprooting it from the ground. In the crater they saw kiba with many small cuts on his.

That I made while holding back to not injure him I walk towards him and healed his wounds. I took away my sword and look at rias. Rias you owe me a favour"I said walking away leaving a shocked orc club and a unconscious kiba.