Side story the devil and a little girl

In a town near Kyoto.
Lucifer was busy looking around town in his human form

He was just strolling around as he saw a group of thugs bullying a girl

He was just strolling around as he saw a group of thugs bullying a girl. He look closer and saw that the girl was blind. He walk towards them and clapped his hand alerting them. Boys can please stop bullying her"he said as group of thugs surround him.

What do you mean punk"the leader said as Lucifer just walk passed him kneeled before the girl. What is your name little girl"he said as the girl turn towards him.

 What is your name little girl"he said as the girl turn towards him

Lulu"she said as Lucifer smiled. What a beautiful name you have there"he said as the leader of thug was right behind ready to hit him with a baseball bat.go die in hell!"he said as the bat hit Lucifer's head. The leader smiled but look at bat he swung was now broken in half.

Lucifer put some head phones on Lulu's ear. As little magic circles appear preventing her hear anything but a only a soothing music. He turned around and look at them with dead eyes with no hint mercy left.

I saw through her soul the many torments you gave to her. Each day ill be making sure you will feel her pain 100 fold"he said sinisterly. As he dissapeared from there sight they pick there weapon and huddled up together. As the shadow begone to grow. As laughter appeared at every direction.

You dare bully a little girl who is blind. But you cower before me"he said laughing at them.

Enough games you fuck. Come out and fight"one thug said as Lucifer appeared before him as he broke both his legs to a million pieces as he screamed bloody murder as he was drag to shadow as he tried to get away. Sound of laughter and the man screams rung in the shadow petrifying the group.

One of them tried to run away but he was in his right making fall down he tried to stand up but he felt a hand grab his leg he scream a he was also drag in to the shadows.

The three remaining look around every where as the screams of there comrades go in the darkness. One of them tried to run to lulu but was hit direct in the head with a knife killing him. Hahaha hahahah"Lucifer laugh as the two collapse as the look at Lucifer who covered in blood as he look at the two of them with a sadistic smiled.

Wh-o a-re you"the leader said stuttering Everytime. Do you want to know"he said leaning towards them. I'm the devil himself Lucifer morningstar"he yelled laughing sadistically as he drag both of them to the shadow as they yelled in fear and anguish trying to escape.

As Lucifer finished them of he threw them to the pits of hell to be eaten by some imps of hell hounds. He cleaned himself as he took of the ear phone from Lulu's ear she stopped listening and turn toward him. Where are they"she said as she can't here the thugs

I sent them away"he said as lulu nodded. What a kind and innocent girl even if she felt great hardship that can change many people she still the same to this day"he said quite sad that a girl like was still here living a life of sadness.

Do you have any family"he said as girl nodded. I have a uncle and a big brother"she said as Lucifer frowned as he look at her memories of a drunk  uncle and a abusive older brother. Even do he can't see anything thru her memories he can still here the abuse.

Do you want to leave this place?"he said as the girl pondered about it but nodded anyway. My dream was to travel around the world experiencing many thing"she said smiling as tears flowed thru her. Even if i am blind I still want to do it"she said as Lucifer patted her head.

Maybe I can make your dream come true"he said as stopped crying. You sure?"she said

I'm sure"he said as he looked around. You family didn't love you?"he said as the girl shook her. No mama was very kind to me until she died. I didn't even know my dad he died fighting as a soldier"she said trying to hold her tears. Lucifer look at her with a sad look.

Then maybe I can be you father"he said as the girl looked at her. Why..why are you so caring to me"she said as tears are flowing as she can't hold herself back from crying.

As a father why can't I help a child in need of parental support I'll be your father if you want to"he said as lulu tried looking at him. Wi-will yo-u plea-se pwotect me papa"she said as Lucifer smiled at caringly as he hugged. Sure thing my little lulu"he said as her widened as she cried in his chest. The alley ways rung of girl crying not out of sadness but out of happiness that she can finally have a family love her back.