chapter: 12 saving a tamano

A day has passed when me an dmy vanguard beat up a bunch of idiots and the many of the vanguard who I sent here are busy making progress and some of my patrons have made some of there own jobs.

Martial beetle or which he named himself Ryu change into a human form which oddly look like nakiri erina's grandfather. But I didn't mind it he created a dojo named dragon dojo in Kyoto with 100 new recruits that he recruited personally are now training together.

While Venus became a president of a virtual game maker and a anime studios. When I look at the many animes of the world it made even the worst anime look great I gave Venus my memories of every episode and season of my favorites anime fairy tail. And when she started creating it and sending it to every tv screens and phones it exploded with popularity. That I even saw rias carrying a stack of CDs with the fairy tail emblem to the old building.

2 days have past and fairy tail became the number one anime series even going in every tv screen in the whole world. Making me shock at how easily it destroyed the competition. While thinking what new anime or game from my world would I tell her to make.

5 days passed as I was training in my personal I'd space I created. And I was having a dillemma about what to do. Until Alice told me of the new feature in my system the gacha system. When I heard I shudder at the torture of one my most favorite and hated gacha game. Fate grand order. I shrugged the cold chill. And look at the screen.

So I have ten ticket to use for the spin huh"I said taking out a neatly stack of ticket and press one use to test. I watch the light flash and fade and saw beautiful katana appeared with a red scabbard and hilt.

When I saw the beautiful sword I unconsciously said it's name

When I saw the beautiful sword I unconsciously said it's name. Muramasa!"a cursed blade wielded by the assassin akame" I unsheathed the blade and look at the blade. A single cut can bring certain death"I thought and quickly sheathed it. I stored it in my inventory and look at the screen again. 1 down 9 to go"I said and smiled and keep on using the gacha. When I was done I got some good skill like mana manipulation a skill that allows the user to create many object with magical power or mana. I got many other stuff like weapons but my most valuable thing I got is the skill. Blacksmith a passive skill that gets stronger as the user creates many powerful weapons.

I smiled and imagined myself and my own personal weapon. Although the rank is basic it can go until i became forging god. Thinking about I smiled but I instantly grew serious when I felt a huge wave of killing intent. I look where it was and I was shocked. Because it was pointing at kyoto the Shinto faction base and where yasaka and her daughter kunou stays.

Haha guess I'm going meet a kitsune today"I said and changed my self into my own kitsune form. With white hair with a bit blue near the tip of the hair and tails. I picked up a mask from my storage put it on

I flew toward the energy source breaking the sound barrier

I flew toward the energy source breaking the sound barrier. Luckily it was night because I'm going to have a headache personally clearing away everyone's memories. I stop where I felt the killing intend and borrowed shiranui's katana unsheathing it I walk towards the source of the killing intent.

______________________________________
In a distant part of the forest a certain pink hair fox yokai was badly hurt and was slanting near a tree while furiously looking at group who was the who injured you.

So this is the fox who defeated god....I thought you would be stronger"a black haired youth was saying to the fox yokai while holding a long lance. Damn you holder of the lance of longinus"the fox yokai said holding her bloodied shoulder. Why yes it is tamamo no Mae this is the lance of of longinus the very same weapon that will kill you no-"when he was about to land a fatal blow he heard clapping and looked behind him and saw white Nine tailed fox yokai with a fox mask and a beautiful blue katana strap in his hip.

Who are you?"the youth said pointing the lance toward the yokai. You don't need to know cao cao "the fox yokai said starling the youth who was shocked he knew his name. How did you know?"he said slightly angry at the fox.

Hoh...I know who you and the people who are now surrounding us. Chaos brigade"he said making the people who about to attack stop there step and look at him I fear. So I guess I was right and you allied with infinity dragon ophis... Or did she make it by herself and you just joined so that humanity will be the top. Is that your goal hero faction"he said again and look at cao cao who was seething with anger. Damn you fox"he said charging with a stab but was easily parried away. He look at the weapon with wide eyes. Who was still not broken.

Come out I know that all of you are watching"Lucius said smiling as the members of the hero faction reveal themselves. Hm jeane, Siegfried, Georg, and Hercules"I thought to myself using as I use observe at everyone. So there level are at the minimum 180 only cao cao with the help of his sacred gear who is level 210. But still grayfia can easily kill him with her advantage of experience and skill. Cao cao only attack wildly using his sacred gears power to overwelm his enemies"I thought frowning that this guy's are not even at grayfia's level of combat.

Jeane d arc, Siegfried, Georg, and Hercules"I said as I look at the for new opponent. Making them look at me in shocked but they regain there cool and waited for me to move. 5vs1 looking at Mae who was busy trying heal herself. Nibikatabira"I said and a giant shadow emerges behind me as a dragon in ninja armor he kneeled before me.  What shall I do master"he said and I look at Mae. Bring her to yasaka and protect her until I meet you there"I said as he grab Mae who tried to struggle as they turn into shadow going to where yasaka is.

Hm playing the hero who sacrifice himself for others"cao cao said arrogantly as I chuckle at his idiocy. What are you laughing about punk"he said. I didn't send him to take her away because I'll die by your measly hands no I did because I may accidentally hurt if I fight"I said as my eyes glowed through my eyes I pointed my katana at him.

Prepare yourselves hero faction because your going to leave this place bloodied and beaten"I said coldly.

To be continued