chapter: 5

I was just walking to school and saw issei stumbling and meeting a nun. When I saw that I smiled

So it has begun"I said to myself and waited for him to go to the church. I told ren to follow issei. He followed him to a abandoned church. Ren contacted me. If he would start. I smiled. Let it begin"I said to my self
______________________________________

Ren's pov

I was now outside of the church and saw issei holding his bloody knee and a lecherous priest who was licking his gun. I scowled and instantly gotten in front of the priest. When he saw me he became surprised and I used my blade stabbing his groin castrating him.

I punch to the wall and I saw him screaming at the top of his lungs grabbing his now gone groin I smiled sadistically. But I was stopped in my taught when I heard issei talking.

Re......ren?"he said and turn to him and smiled. Hello issei.....getting into trouble again"I said and issei look at the priest and paled when he saw that the priest was holding his bloodied groin.

Did...did you have to destroy his manhood"he said holding his manhood. Ren smirk until they heard a scream and saw asia.

Issei what happened"she said walking toward issei passing by ren. Healing him. When she finished healing him a red magic circle appeared and rias and her peerage arrived

Issei what happened"rias said looking at the bloodied but healed issei. He pointed his hand to ren who looking at the knockout freed.

Who are you. I command you tell your name"she said and ren look at her with a frown. You do not boss me around rias and I am not your subordinate"he said looking at rias. Surprising the group.

Ren-senpai what are you doing here"koneko said and ren smiled warmly. I just saw that issei was going in and followed. When I saw that lecherous priest licking his gun. I can't help myself castrating him"he said with a little sadistic smiled. While kiba winced while looking at where the manhood of was.

Koneko nodded at ren words. But they felt many presences. Fallen angels"kiba said. Okay koneko bring issei here,akeno start the teleportation"rias said while koneko drag issei to them. Wait what about asia"he said. Sorry issei we can't"rias said. As issei tried get away. Asia looked at him.

Let us meet again"she and before he could say anything they were gone. Asia rubbed her teary eyes and look at ren. Who was looking. So asia follow me Ill keep you safe"he said and asia nodded grabbing his hand. Ren grab asia into a princess carry and ran as fast as he could. There so fast the fallen angel can only see a blur.

Ren ran as fast as he could and made it to house of the mountain. That has a barrier to block anyone teleporting in the mansion. And many tier 1 guards who have the same strength as a middle tier high class devil.
_

____________________________________
Asia's pov

When i saw the Mansion i was at aw. And saw many men in knightly armor looking at me caution but was stopped when ren made a signal. Making everyone lower there guard.

Come on asia. Let's go"he said and i nodded following him. When they opened the door many butlers and maids greeted them. They walk passed them and moved towards the living room. I saw two males looking at me. A blond and blue hair boys. She sat infront of her.

So you must be asia"the blond one said and I nodded. Greeting my name is Lucius Wilfrid. You have met my friend ren"he said gesturing to the man who saved me. And this aichi sendou"he gesture to the blue haired one who was drinking a cup of tea.

I nodded and shake there hands. They told me to stay and use one of the rooms here I was thankful for there hospitality. Um thank you for helping me"I said bowing but was rub by lucius in the head. Don't worry tell one of the maids if you want to bath or eat. He said and I nodded. I told one of the maids where the bath is and they led me to it.

They said that they would want to help. I refused but they insisted and they showered me. And gave me some dinner that was so delicious. I look around and saw lucius who was eating his dinner. He noticed me and smiled

Ah asia what are you doing here"he said and walked towards them. Uh why are you so helpful to me"I said and lucius made a confused look. What do you mean"he said to me.

Why are you so kind to me. I didn't do anything to get any kindness"I said nearly on the verge of tears. But suddenly lucius hugged me. Why is there any reason to not help someone in trouble he said"he and I cried on he's chest while he patted my back.

And still it's the way my empire treat someone who is kind"he said making me confused I looked at him. Empire?"I said confused. But lucius smiled. And gestured to follow him. I did and we walk near a hallway with no door. I was confused until lucius pointed his hand and portal appeared surprising me. I was little scared but when I saw lucius warm smiled I walk through it.

When the light was gone. I look around and saw a giant castle  behind me and I was standing on a balcony. Beautiful isn't it"a voice brought me back and saw lucius behind me.

Um where are we"I said still looking around. This......this place is dimension cray and we are in my empire..........the......golden empire!!