chapter: 13 battle with the hero faction

Lucius POV

I made a stance and instantly appeared before cao cao and made a downward strike. When cao cao saw that he barely blocked the attack making the ground beneath him plummet down.

I look at him with my eyes glowing. But felt a attack coming towards my back. Using my free hand used gradation air and materialize blaster dark's sword. Blocking Jeanne's attack her eyes widen as I used two of my tail to fire two magic balls towards her hitting her abdomen launching herself toward a tree but was caught by Hercules.

I turn around and dodge a slash by cao cao and kick him in his chin launching him up and using all Ninetails launched a barraged of magic bullets towards him. Making huge smoke cloud above. I did a backflip dodging siegs sword I look at the sword. Balmung"I said as he smiled at me. That's right the very same blade my ancestor used to kill Fafnir"he said laughing in delight.

You have quite an ego"I said and used trace on and putting away blaster dark's sword and making my own making his eyes widen. How?!"eh said in disbelief.

I charged made a downward strike at him as he blocked and I look at him. Try thinking of the answer" I yelled as I kneed him in the stomach and kick him away as I turn around and saw Jeanne with a dragon made of metal.

Take this!!"she said as the dragon charged toward me. I threw both swords up create a black bow and a sword forming into a arrow.

I am the bone of my sword caladbolg!

I fired the sword as it pierced the dragon and flew towards Jeanne as she try to blocked but was sent flying toward Hercules who tried to stop her but was sent flying to breaking hundreds of trees in the process

I fired the sword as it pierced the dragon and flew towards Jeanne as she try to blocked but was sent flying toward Hercules who tried to stop her but was sent flying to breaking hundreds of trees in the process. I made bow disappear and cut both swords and block a stab from cao cao lance. Stabbing your opponent in the back"I said as I Pierce my katana in his knee.

Making cao cao scream bloody murder and backed away as holding his bloodied knee. I look around and stare at Georg and vanished from his eyes. Where did he go?"he said looking around but stopped when heard a blade sheathing" right behind you"I said sheathing my katana as thousand cuts appeared in Georg body knocking him out.

One down" I said and look at the four remaining. Four to go"I said dodging a punched from hercules and kick him in the face. I look around and saw Siegfried with six arms. A sacred gear?"I said and he smiled.

It's a twice critical but a subspecies. And it's balance breaker ( Chaos edge Asura breaker!)"he roared and made a stance with five more swords. An Asura?"I said as I parry a strike and another as Siegfried tries to overwelm me with his four extra arms.

Hahaha this is fun but your getting tired aren't you"he said with annoying smirk. I just stared at him as I quicken my parries until I was overwhelming him. Ho,how?"he said in this belief. I carry the legendary balmung That the original Siegfried carried!"he roared as he tried to parry every attack I aim at him.

You are not!"I said as I slice one arm of. Worthy!" As I slice another one. To have his name I said as I rip the last remaining extra arm. I kicked him back And hold my balmung above my head

O sword. Let the be filled"I said as the jewel of my glowed magic a giant sword made of mana. I open my eyes.

The Evil Dragon will fall. All will be separated into light and shadow. The world will now reach the twilight."
"Fall ― Balmung!"I said as I swung downward to Siegfried who tried to block but was powerless to block it as he was hit by the giant blade as well as Jeanne and Hercules behind him. I look at the damage in front of me and saw all tree bloodied and scorched. Thank fully I hold back tremendously"I thought to myself and looked at the damage I used balmung true strength this place will be just a huge crater"I finished what I thought and look at cao cao who was shaking in fear. Impossible ho-how did you do it!!"he said and I just look at him behind my mask" tell me"he yelled as I formed a thousand mana bullets around and send it toward him. Making a giant dust loud.

Hmm?"I said as I see that he is unharmed for the most part. Cao cao leave now you can't beat him"I heard a very feminine voice and look behind and saw a gothic girl floating above cao cao. Hmm ophis"I thought to my self and used observe

Name: Ophis
Title infinity dragon god
Level 500 weakened (true level: 1500)

My widened. she's as strong as me when she is weakened"I thought to myself as I saw cao cao dragging his allies toward a portal disappearing. I look back at ophis with my eyes glowing.

______________________________________Ophis POV

Thankfully I made it in time when I sense that enormous magic energy even for a brief moment I flew towards it and luckily save that boy who promise to make baka red out of the dimension gap.

I look at where the hero faction was once been. And look at the white Nine tales. That not your true self is it" I said as he stop for a moment and chuckled. You answer was true this isn't my true self"he said and look at me. Ophis the infinity dragon god"he said and look at me. His strength is on par with me even tho I'm weakened.

And this isn't his limit his still growing his power isn't and strength hasn't stopped. What is your name?"I said and I know he smirk by just body sign alone. Lucius, Lucius Wilfrid"he said as I nodded. This isn't the time for us to have a chat but we will meet again Lucius Wilfrid"I said going towards a portal I created as I vanished towards the dimension gap.

I was in the dimension gap and was thinking about him. Lucius Wilfrid when we meet again you will be my mate"I said with smile as I fly through the gap