chapter: 9 strength of a cross-ride

In the barren soil of this apocalyptic land two figures flicker in the scenery causing destruction to all that goes near them. The former a knight of flames and melted armour carrying a giant longsword. The latter a blonde knight of white shining armour carrying a beautiful sword.

There battle was endless and breathless each slash made a huge mark in the ground and many ruins. Cut marks and bruises are slowly making a appearance in there armour.

Lucius the former was grinning in excitement at the thrill of a good fight. In his days using the system the only time he got so pumped up when he defeated the final boss of the former dungeon dracula. And got a serum to turn him into a vampire lord himself he abstained in using and keep it in his storage for safe keeping.

When he was in this world's several years passed.( A/n time fly different in the dungeons when in the real world a single night in the real world was 5 months on the dungeon)

The battle was endless but cinders attack was slowly overpowering lucius. Tch"lucius clicked his tongue and kneed cinder in the face making him stunned allowing lucius for a clean overhead strike making a huge slash mark in the skin.

Lucius smirk but instantly grew dark as cinder became enraged and gone berserk making him stronger and faster. With each slash lucius was pushed back step by step. And cornering him in a wall of ruin.

Not yet!"lucius screamed and glowed yellow and with roar of a lion his armor changed his hair grew longer.
Incandescent lion blond ezel"he said and drawing his two sword. Cinder did the same picking up his sword and made a stance. They waited for the other to move until a single ashe was falling down.

When it hit they both charge meeting with there blades having a stalemate looking at eachother in the face. And drew blades

(A/n think of lucius and cinder fighting)Each slash making giant sparks and blood flowing from the wounds even with the advantage of two swords its becoming harder for lucius to parry the attacks

Each slash making giant sparks and blood flowing from the wounds even with the advantage of two swords its becoming harder for lucius to parry the attacks.

Not yet need to be faster. Blaster dark exceed"lucius shouted and his body glowed dark and giant black sword in his hand. Raaah!!

 Raaah!!