3, Acafellas!

LILY WAS GETTING BORED OF MR

LILY WAS GETTING BORED OF MR. SCHUE'S DANCE ROUTINES.

And it seemed like she wasn't the only one. Usually, Rachel would be doing it enthusiastically but today - for some odd reason - she wasn't. "Can we stop, please?" Rachel asked.

"You don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel." Mr. Schue said, turning to face them. "You can just go."

"It's not my bladder." Rachel shook her head.

Lily furrowed her eyebrows. She was happy that someone else had stopped Mr. Schue from continuing the dance routine, but it was Rachel and it made Lily suspicious. Her eyes landed on Quinn and Santana - and then, she knew. After the trio (Santana, Britt and Quinn) had been in Sue's office, the coach had called Lily in herself. They talked about glee club and Lily said Mr. Schue forced her to join. Sue had then told her to spy, or she would be off the Cheerios.

"It's the choreography." Rachel said.

Mr. Schue furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay, what's wrong with the choreography?"

Rachel looked across at Quinn and Santana, before looking back at Mr. Schue. "We can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Schue, but you're not a... trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley."

Jaeden looked across at Lily with furrowed eyebrows. Who's Dakota Stanley? He mouthed. Lily shrugged at him.

"He was the understudy to the candelabra in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. He coaches Vocal Adrenaline." Rachel finished.

Mr. Schue gave Rachel an offended look. "Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed."

"Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester?" Quinn asked, taking a few steps forward as amusement laced her tone. "After high school. Did you even try?"

+

LILY LAID HERSELF NEXT TO JAEDEN.

The two were laying in her bed in a comfortable silence. Eleanor was shopping and Lucas was at his friend's house, so they had time to themselves. Jaeden looked down at Lily, who stared out the window from where she lay on his chest. He smiled to himself, before drawing patterns on her arm with his finger. She looked back up at him, and smiled at him.

He leaned down to capture her lips with his.

+

IT HAD BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE MR. SCHUE HAD SHOWN UP TO GLEE CLUB FULLY THERE.

Lily was sitting on Jaeden's lap as they told Mercedes, Artie, Kurt and Tina some jokes that they could come up with. The door opened, and Lily turned her head to see Rachel standing there; a tray of homemade sugar cookies in her hands. "He's not coming." She announced.