5, The Rhodes Not Taken!

AS QUINN AND FINN SANG, LILY COULD FEEL HER STOMACH CHURNING

"A singer in a smoky room." Finn sang as everyone else sang back up.

"A smell of wine and cheap perfume." Quinn sang.

"For a smile they can share the night, it goes on and on and on and on." They both sang, before Quinn threw a hand to her mouth and rushed out.

"Quinn, you okay?" Mr. Schue called as Lily furrowed her eyebrows at the blonde. Jaeden glanced over at Lily with a small smile.

"I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." Finn said and Lily pursed her lips, pushing down the vomit wanting to spill everywhere.

"Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Kurt asked from his place next to Lily.

"Your sexuality?" Santana remarked with a smirk. Lily rolled her eyes at the Latina as Jaeden quietly snickered.

"Rachel - we can't do it without her." Kurt said, ignoring Santana's remark. Lily sighed. As much as it pained her to admit it, Kurt was right. Rachel was their star.

"That's not true." Mr. Schue disagreed. "We may have to layer Santana and Mercedes over Quinn's solo but... we'll be fine."

Lily bit her thumb. She didn't want to pull a Quinn and run out of rehearsal otherwise people would know what's up. Though no one knew that Quinn was pregnant (other than Finn and Mr. Schue and Lily had her suspicions), but Jaeden wasn't an idiot. He'd be able to put two and two together. He was there this morning, he was there last night.

"Maybe for the invitationals, but not for the sectionals and certainly not the regionals." Artie said as he held the guitar in his hands. Lily looked around the room as she tried to distract herself.

"The wheelchair kid's right." Puck said, agreeing with Artie. "That Rachel chick makes me want to light myself on fire, but she can sing."

"Rachel left, guys." Mr. Schue said and Jaeden rolled his eyes. As much as Lily and Jaeden wanted Rachel to stay away forever, they knew they couldn't do it without her. "She's gone. Now, if we're gonna make this thing work, we can't look back. Alright, take five, guys."

Lily immediately walked to Mr. Schue. "Can I go to the toilet?" She asked quietly and her mouth began to water. The teacher nodded and Lily ran out, tears stinging her eyes.

She got to the girls bathroom and opened the toilet door before immediately throwing up into the toilet. She coughed as she threw up again. "Lily?" She heard a familiar voice ask.

Lily looked up, and turned to face Emma, who eyed her niece worriedly. "Are you okay? Were you throwing up?"

"No." Lily lied, wiping her mouth with some toilet paper. Emma sighed, and pursed her lips.