4, Preggers!

LILY AND JAEDEN HAD BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR NOW

They had the house to themselves. Eleanor had gone to visit Keneti, and Lucas was staying at Emma's because she said that Lily and Jaeden were teenagers and she didn't want Lucas walking in on... well, yeah.

As they sat on Lily's bed, watching Snow White, only one thought was on their mind. It was each other. As unrealistic as it sounds, they loved each other more than they ever imagined they would when they first started going out. Feeling eyes on the side of her face, Lily looked over to see Jaeden staring at her with what could only be described as love in his eyes. He leaned closer to her, but Lily was the one that connected their lips.

"Hey." Jaeden frowned. "I was supposed to kiss you, you weren't supposed to kiss me."

Lily smiled. "Well, you were taking too long." Seeing Jaeden's frown, she added, "I'll wait this time if you want me to."

Nothing else needed to be said as Jaeden leaned forward and connected their lips. Lily smiled as she deepened the kiss, and before they knew it, they were tangled in her bed sheets.

+

LILY LOVED DANCING.

Which is why when Kurt asked if he and Brittany could help him out with a video, she couldn't say no. The music stopped and the three turned to face Kurt's dad. "Dad." Kurt sighed as Lily shared a look with Brittany. "You're home early."

His dad stared at him. "Deadliest catch is on." He said as he walked forward. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a unitard." Kurt replied. "Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body."

Seeing as his dad wasn't convinced, Lily pursed her lips. "Football." She said. Kurt looked at her and she subtly nodded.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear them. They're jock-chic." Kurt said, and Brittany eyed him. "Totally. Kurt's on the football team now."

Kurt and Lily looked over at her, wide-eyed. "He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?" She asked Lily, who nodded at her.

"Yeah." Kurt agreed. "Yeah, Britt and Lily were just helping me with some conditioning work."

"Hmm." Burt nodded along. "Really? You know, I played in JC, before I busted up my knee popping wheelies on a dirt bike."

"Cool." Kurt said. "I guess we'll have something to talk about, then." He chuckled in a fake way that had Lily looking away as she struggled to hold in her snickers.

Burt nodded and asked, "So one of you two his girlfriend?"

Lily and Brittany share a look and looked away, but Kurt had smacked Lily's butt and pulled her closer to him. She faked a smile as she stared at Burt. "But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Lily nodded along.