10, Ballad!

LILYANA USED TO HATE REECES PIECES

But, now that she started to have cravings, all she wanted was reeces pieces. So, standing next to Lucas, she was paying for ten packets of reeces pieces and a bottle of coca cola. She was dressed in a pair of jogging bottoms and a plain white t-shirt, hoping no one from Glee Club would spot her.

She hadn't been going to school for the last month due to her morning sickness, cravings and emotional outbursts. As she paid for hers and Lucas' snacks, Rachel Berry entered the store. Lily groaned, "Oh, you have got to be kidding me!"

She grabbed Lucas' arm and pulled him out of view. Slowly, Lily peeked around the corner. "Have she gone yet?" She whispered, making Lucas look around the store. "I hope she's go--"

"Lilyana!" came Rachel's voice. "I know it's you, I can see you."

Lilyana huffed, put on a pout, and turned to face her. "What do you want?" She hissed, beginning to walk out of the store.

Rachel followed her, "Why haven't you been in Glee Club?" She wondered, making sure to keep up with their steps. Rachel wasn't the first to approach her. Santana, Mike, Tina, and Puck have all asked her.

Lily snorted, "Why do you care?"

"Because I'm your friend?" Rachel said.

Lily rolled her eyes, "Says who?"

Rachel frowned, "You? During mash-up week. You said, and I quote, I liked hanging out with you, and then when I asked if we were friends, you said for me not to tell anyone,"

"Pity," Lily said, "I don't remember that at all," Truth is, Lily did remember saying it but she wasn't in the mood to admit to saying it. Her pregnancy hormones were all over the place currently.

Rachel sighed and stood herself in front of the girl, making her pause in her tracks. "Look," she started, "Glee club needs you, it doesn't feel the same in there. Jaeden, though he enjoys it, is constantly worrying about you. He keeps checking his phone every two minutes. Quinn constantly looks lonely, and she looks like she could use your company. We're doing a week about ballads, and I was hoping you'd come in and sing about how you're feeling. It could potentially help you get some things off your chest."

Lilyana sighed, "Rachel, as much as I'd love to come back, I can't." She said, voice wavering as ears threatened to spill. "I have to find a way to tell my grandparents today because they're coming down, and they're not the most supportive of situations like this."

Rachel pursed her lips, "They're not supportive of pregnancies?"

"Teen pregnancies," Lilyana corrected, "And pregnancies out of marriage. So, glee club is not my main priority right now. And by the way, I do know it's ballad week, I've heard all about you falling in love with Schuester."

Rachel's face flushed. "O-Oh," She muttered, "Well, if you want, I can help you think of ways to tell your Grandparents."

Lilyana stood silence for a couple of moments. She did not want help with coming up with ideas, but she knew she needed it. Lily sighed, "Alright, fine!" She said, "But you're buying Lucas and me a milkshake."