9, Wheels!

LILYANA KNEW NOT TO torture herself by watching the Cheerios practice, but she didn't want Quinn to be alone so she sat with her

"Why are you here?" Quinn asked, her voice soft and kind.

Lily didn't reply. Instead, she eyed Quinn's outfit. "You are killing it in that dress." She commented. Quinn's lips tugged upwards. "Blue and white? Definately your colours."

Lilyana wore a blue and white outfit herself, but instead of dark blue and a dress, she was wearing a baby blue cropped shirt with a small embroided cherry at the top, and white jeans with rips at the knees.

Quinn eyed her outfit. "How can you wear that?" She asked quietly. "Do people not stare at your stomach?"

Lilyana shrugged. "I've learned to ignore them, and if I catch them staring I just give them the middle finger. They soon look away." She told Quinn. Her hair was in beach waves, and a white headband sat on her head. "Besides, I don't have a bump yet so they're technically not looking at anything."

Quinn smiled, but her smile dropped as her attention went back to the Cheerios. "This is torture." Lily stated. "Why are you even here, Q?"

Quinn sighed. "I needed a distraction." She pulled out a doctors bill, that showed how much a sonogram costs.

"Why don't you come over mine after school?" Lilyana suggested. "We can talk to my mom about it, I'm sure she would love to help you."

"I don't want to be a bother," said Quinn, laying her head on Lily's shoulder.

"You won't be a bother," Lily shook her head and Quinn looked at her. "Trust me, my mom loves you and she thinks it's cool how we're two friends pregnant at the same time."

"Thank you, Lils." Quinn said, taking Lily's hands and giving them a squeeze. "But I don't want to depend on you, or your family to help me out through my pregnancy. Your mom already has to look after one pregnant person, and she has to pay for your doctor visits, I can't let her pay for mine as well."

Lilyana frowned, and spotted Finn walking towards the two girls. She turned back to Quinn. "The offer's there if you need it, okay?" Quinn nodded, and Lilyana stood and left, leaving Quinn in the company of Finn.

...

"ALRIGHT, GUYS, WE'RE doing a new number for sectionals."

Mr. Schuester entered the room with sheets of music in his hand. Lilyana and Jaeden paused their conversation, and looked up. "I know that pop songs have sort of been our signature pieces, but I did a little research on past winners, and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible." Mr. Schuester said, and Lily took a bite of her plain dairy milk chocolate bar.

"Stuff they know," Mr. Schue continued. "Uh, standards, Broadway."

Kurt looked up with a bright smile. "Defying Gravity?" He said. "I have an iPod shuffle dedicated exclusively to selections from Wicked. This is amazing."