7, Throwdown!

LILY SIGHED

LILY SIGHED.

She was sat in the glee club next to Puck as Jaeden sat on the other side of her. "As we head into sectionals, I want to get some feedback, like what kind of stuff you guys have would like to be doing." Mr. Schuester said as Lily stifled a yawn. Jaeden glanced at her with a soft smile on his lips. "Is there anything, any music in particular, that you guys want to do?"

"ABBA." Lily said, earning a few nods of agreement. "The Beatles? Maroon 5? Panic! At The Disco?"

"I could look into them." Mr. Schue nodded his head. "Any other suggestions?"

"Could we maybe try something a little more... black?" Mercedes inquired, and Mr. Schue's eyes widened - clearly not expecting that.

"I agree." Kurt said, making Lily glance at him with a small smile. "We do an awful lot of show tunes."

"It's glee club." Rachel said. "Not krunk club."

Mercedes turned to look at her. "Don't make me take you to the carpet." She said, and Jaeden snickered.

"She will cut you." Jaeden stated. "And I'll be the one handing her the scissors, or knife, or whatever she'll use to cut you."

"Fantastic." Mr. Schue said. "Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?"

Mike raised his hand. "I can pop and lock." He offered, and Lily grinned. She loved Mike's dancing! Matt's too.

"Not really what we're going for, Mike, but... noted." Mr. Schue nodded his head, and Lily frowned. "Noted, yes."

"That's rude." Lily commented sharply. "I love Mike's dancing. And Matt's, I love his dancing too."

+

LILY SAT UP STRAIGHT.

She was in Coach Sylvester's office with the other three Cheerios. "I want to pit these kids against one another, am I clear?" Sue said, and the quartet nodded. "Quinn, update. Go."

"The minority students don't feel like they're being heard." Quinn said, and Lily nodded along.

"Hmm, a chink in the armour, huh?" Sue said, and the Cheerios glanced amongst each other. Lily felt weird sitting in between Santana and Quinn. She wasn't apart of the Unholy Trinity, and she was really only friends with Brittany. So, sitting there didn't feel right. Her friends were in the glee club - not on the Cheerios. "I am going to create an environment that is so toxic, no one will want to be apart of that club. Like the time I sold my house to a nice young couple and I salted the earth in the backyard so that nothing living could grow there for a hundred years. You know why I did that? Because they tried to get me to pay their closing costs."

+

LILY LAID IN A DOCTORS BED.

Jaeden was sitting next to her, holding her hand. She was nervous - even if she had already seen a doctor. Jaeden was more nervous than her, which was understandable as he hadn't gone to a doctors appointment. The nurse smiled kindly at the couple. "So, have you two decided what you're going to do with the baby after it's born?" The nurse asked the couple.