Forty

B arrived at Hartsfield-Jackson airport the following morning, still on a high from her trip wishing she was gone a little longer. Seeing the familiar black Bentley flying spur pull up to where she was seated, she stood to her feet.

"You leave Atlanta without saying nothing and now you callin me to come get you?" Amar'e mugged once he got out the car, grabbing her bags to put in the trunk.

"And yet here you are." She mumbled, getting ready
to get in the car but not before he was grabbing her back by the belt loops.

"Commere, we not done talking." He said, instantly giving her goosebumps.

"What?" She mugged as he turned her around so they were face to face.

"I missed you, don't do no shit like that ever again." He said as they hugged, smacking her ass as she squeezed him tight.

"Grab it too." She said as he chuckled, gripping a handful of her ass.

"You heard me?" He asked, waiting for confirmation.

"Yeah Amar'e I heard you. You don't do no shit like that ever again either." She retorted.

"You fucked that nigga while you was out there?" He asked, cuffing her throat as she looked up at him. He knew all about her lil weekend fling.

"I would never." She confessed, right before his lips crashed into hers. The kiss held an insatiable hunger being they haven't seen each other in a minute.

"I want another kiss." B said as he pulled away from her. She didn't care how it was coming off, she missed him bad.

He gave her another kiss as she smiled against his lips.

"Thank you." She said sweetly as he chuckled.

"You know I always give you what you want." He said as she smiled.

Getting in the car she noticed the cinnaholic bag on the seat, instantly warming her heart up. She was just saying how she wanted cinnaholic right when she touched down in the A. Opening the box she smiled seeing her favorites; Cookies n crème and Cookie Monster.

Jadakiss and Mariah Carey's "U Make Me Wanna" played as he pulled off towards the highway. She couldn't help but steal a couple glances at him as he drove, even feeding him some of her cinnamon roll.

Soon they were pulling up to her high rise, and he pulled into the underground garage which surprised her. She thought he was about to just drop her off out front.

"You coming upstairs?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, who else gonna carry those big ass bags?" He asked as she chuckled.

Making it to her floor, she felt her stomach drop to her ass seeing a large flower arrangement at her door. She knew for sure it wasn't Amar'e, cause he knew what her favorite flowers were and either ordered from Venus et Fleur or the well known florist he always went to in Buckhead.

"Who the fuck sending you flowers?" Amar'e mugged, watching as she grabbed the bouquet from the floor and read the name on the card.

"Lamelo." She mumbled, bringing the bouquet in the house.

"Why the fuck dude sending you flowers?" He taunted, dragging her bags behind them as he followed her inside.

"Oh my god Amar'e please don't fuckin start." She huffed, kissing her teeth.

"What you mean don't fuckin start? Why dude feel comfortable to even be sending flowers over here?" He asked, watching her place the large bouquet on the kitchen island.