Nineteen

Moans bounced off the walls of the dimly lit bedroom, Calina's mouth crept open as her body shook with a rippling orgasm. Saint was deep inside her, his body pressed up against hers kissing on her neck as he drilled her shit. Calina's nails dug into his back, his slow steady pace amplifying her moans echoing throughout the bedroom. She was putting on a performance for him, relishing the moment after not seeing him for some time when all he wanted was a quick nut.

She reached her peak as a wave of euphoria washed over her body, her stomach caving as she came all over Saint's length.

His fist pressed into the mattress as he continued to rock her body, letting her ride out her orgasm with his following soon after.

Pulling out of her he took the condom off and knotted it before going to the bathroom.

Calina rolled over to her side once he left the room, feeling his phone vibrate under the pillow. Her curiosity got the best of her seeing the letter "B" as the caller ID, picking up the call against her better judgement.

"Are you Arielle or something?" B asked, purposefully butchering Amber's name thinking she was speaking to Amber.

"Who are you?" Calina mugged, sitting up in bed the sheets wrapped around her nude body.

"Just tell Amar'e B called." B said before hanging up.

Hearing the bathroom door open she knew she was caught red handed.

"Yo why the fuck you answering my phone? You my assistant now? Damn." Saint snapped, grabbing his phone out her hand.

"Relax you're on ten for no reason." Calina said, rolling her eyes as he scrolled through his notifications answering B's texts.

Seeing he was now ignoring her, she made her way to the bathroom to get ready to head out. She would rather leave her own apartment than to sit and deal with his negativity. She would kick him out but he damn near paid for everything so she could never bring herself to do it. She knew he would never throw it back in her face but she just wasn't the one to go tit for tat.

Deciding to call B back, he walked out the room to the balcony that overlooked the city. It's been a minute since he pulled up on Calina and did so spontaneously since he hadn't seen her in a couple weeks. He knew deep down he was finding a way to end whatever it was they were doing. He felt like he was leading her on knowing it would never go further than what it was.

"Hello?" The sound of B's voice interrupted his thoughts, bringing him back to reality.

"Yo B."

"Don't yo B me."

"What I do?" He chuckled, watching Calina walk out the bathroom with an attitude.

"If I call your phone I'm callin you not Aeropostale or whoever else you got answering your shit." She ranted as he chuckled.

"You drunk?" He asked, already knowing she was at work most likely drinking. She was almost always at work nowadays.

"Yeah." She chuckled as he laughed. "But I stand on everything I said."

"You know I would never disrespect you like that, I didn't know she was gonna answer my phone." He explained, watching Calina open and close the dressers with force making excessive noise. He thought it was childish and unnecessary but she probably found it disrespectful and he understood that.

"Yeah aight. I was callin to invite you to my job to chill wit me since it's slow but you sound busy so imma let you go."

"Nah don't do that, imma come see you. What time you get off?"