Twenty

You tellin' me you fallin' out of love with me
Hope you can find someone to love you better than I did
Takin' our memories on love and treatin' it like nothin'
Takin' our memories on love and treatin' it like gossip
It's my love from my grandmother make me gentle when I care for you
Tell me you fallin' out of love, it's breakin' my heart in two
I just don't wanna sit and pray, baby
Almost like it didn't happen to make you happy

The following evening, B, Jas, Naya and Imani found themselves in the VIP section at Future's concert feeding off the energy of the crowd as Future captivated the audience with the vulnerable melody. Camera flashes lit up the once dark arena with fans recording the intimate moment while B chose to live in the moment for once, taking everything in. The drinks were flowing, the vibe was right and the night was just getting started.

The girls left the concert on a high, heading to a late night comfort food spot for dinner which would then be followed by Republic lounge where the concert after party was being hosted.

"That concert changed my life." Imani said as the girls sat around the booth at the restaurant waiting for their food to come out after placing their orders.

"Cause you toxic just like him." Naya said as the girls laughed.

"He's not toxic, he's misunderstood." B chimed in.

"He told you to say that?" Jasmine asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Tp." B said, pleading the fifth. She put the girls on to how she met Future, leaving out some minor details. They were just friends so she didn't want anyone getting the wrong impression. "But nah he's mad cool."

"I see that." Imani smirked. "Tell him put me on wit Metro though, baby is fine."

"Metro already wit me." Naya said as B chuckled.

"You guys are delusional."

A comfortable silence filled the table once the food came, the girls indulging in the well prepared wings and burgers along with the homemade milk shakes. There was nothing better than eating good eats after a great night out.

"So B what you think of Atlanta so far?" Naya asked, never really getting the chance to pick B's brain about her move. They met not too long ago but they instantly clicked during the short skii trip. Star on the other hand slowly fell out with Jasmine and Naya over petty shit. B knew it had to do with her.

"Atlanta always a vibe. I used to come here a lot as a kid since my aunt lives out here but living here has been a roller coast but a vibe nonetheless."

"You think you can see yourself moving here for good?" Imani asked.

"I don't know yet. I think it would have to take a lot to get me to stay here cause everyone and everything I know is back home. But maybe." B said with a shrug.

She never gave much thought to moving out to Atlanta for good, she always saw her move as temporary. Atlanta just wasn't home although it was slowly starting to feel like it.

Making it to Republic after dinner, they arrived to the lounge already seeing a line forming which wrapped around the block. Men and women alike pulled up heavy after seeing who would be in attendance tonight