Twenty-Four

"This is literally Yves Saint Laurent's art studio, this is crazy." B was excited and in her element at the YSL museum surrounded by fashion history. They just got back from the Dior museum with the YSL museum being their second stop of the day. The Dior museum was overwhelming in the best way, B swore she found her wedding dress in there. Everything was so interconnected in fashion history, being Dior mentored YSL who soon because his successor after his death.

B was learning so much and developing an even deeper connection to fashion. What made it even more special was Amar'e taking an interest in something she loved even though he was following her around like a lost puppy.

They stopped by Ferdi for lunch after wrapping up their museum visits and B couldn't lie, the reviews lived up to the hype. The cheeseburger she ordered was fire and the drinks were strong, just how she liked it.

"If you think once we get back to Atlanta you about to play and act dumb let me know now cause now I like you and my feelings are involved."

"What you and me have is too special for me to go and fuck it up, I'm not stupid." He said as she smirked. That's what she liked to hear.

"So you like me now huh?" He asked with a smirk as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Anyway."

After lunch, they went to a DIY atelier where B learned to make her own bag which consisted of retired Chanel fabrics sewn and weaved to her liking. The experience was truly one of one, seeing her idea come to life. She chose black and grey Chanel tweed fabric for her bag with silver hardware, adding her own Chanel brooch to the bag as a finishing touch. She even made a bag for Desirae knowing her birthday was coming up soon.

"Virginie needs to call me." B said as the shop owner laughed.

"Who's Virginie?" Saint asked once B's bags were bagged up and they were walking out the store.

"The creative director at Chanel and my fairy God mother." B said as he laughed. B's favorite fashion house hands down was definitely Chanel. All her favorite rappers from Lil Kim to Nicki were Chanel muses and they opened her eyes to the greatness of the brand. Chanel just screamed femininity and opulence.

Walking through the streets of Paris, B and Saint ate from their Kith ice cream cups enjoying the vibe and energy of the city. Tomorrow they would be returning home and B was dreading it, she grown to like being in a different country only worrying about what her outfit of the day would be.

"You think you could ever live in a country like this?" B asked, looking over at Saint who thought about her question before answering.

"Nah, other countries don't got authentic soul food." He said as she laughed.

"What's your favorite soul food dish?" B asked inquisitively.

"This is more breakfast food but sausage, biscuits and gravy is something I can eat anytime of the day."

"That's how I feel about oatmeal." She said making him scrunch his face.

"Oatmeal?"

"Yeah, oatmeal is fire." She said, laughing at his disappointment.

"Hell no."

"The way I make it is really good." She stressed.