Twenty-Two

B stared wide eye'd out the window, watching the plane descend through the fluffy white clouds until the wheels were rolling against the runway finally landing. She was stretched out and comfortable in the plush bed at the back of the private aircraft, feeling relaxed and refreshed after sleeping four out of the nine hours on the flight. Looking next to her she saw Amar'e still fast asleep acting like he didn't feel the plane just land.

"Niggas be acting like they ain't sleep in years." She yawned, stretching her arms over her head as her silk bonnet slipped off her head.

"That's what you get for talking shit." Saint chuckled, catching it right before it fell to the ground.

"Shut up." She mumbled as he placed it back on her head over the silk scarf she wore. She didn't play no games when it came to securing her hair.

Filing off the jet as their bags got carried off, they made their way to the black truck that was parked adjacent to the plane. B was so excited to be in Paris, taking everything in as their driver took the scenic route per Amar'e's instructions.

He had everything planned out for their four day trip. He was already familiar with the city and knowing exactly what B wanted to do after Jasmine gave him the run down from previous conversations. When B's parole officer called her saying she was cleared for her upcoming trip to Paris, she was shocked. Amar'e was really showing out.

Arriving at the Four Seasons where they would be staying, they were escorted to their room by the attentive concierge who Saint tipped generously.

The 4,000 square foot hotel suite was more beautiful than B had imagined, exceeding her expectations. The room was decorated in a traditional Parisian aesthetic with a Victorian twist. The soft white, cream colors of the room and large mirrors made the room appear even bigger than it was already. The luxury and grandeur of it all was fit to B's taste. Their view of the hotels well kept courtyard from the wraparound balcony was nice but it was the perfect view of the Eiffel tower that made everything much more surreal.

"You like it?" Saint chuckled, seeing how starstruck B was as she took it all in.

"I love it." She smiled, now wrapped up in his arms giving him a quick peck.

"Grimy ass kiss." He mumbled as she laughed, pulling away from him.

"You're the one who told me to hurry up cause you don't wanna be late for dinner with your friends." B pointed out, securing her headscarf and bonnet back on her head so she could get ready to take a shower.

Although Saint was in Paris to relax and catch a vibe with B, he also had a quick business meeting that he had to tend to before officially tapping into vacation mode. Tonight he would be introducing B to the Van der Sluis' from one of the most powerful European families. It just so happened he was previously in business with the family, a partnership that they reached out to him about years ago. He had a great working relationship with the family, especially the youngest heir to the family fortune.

B was under the impression these were just Saint's friends through his fathers connections. She didn't care to know the details, she was sold at Saint telling her they would be having dinner at the Palace of Versailles.

Almost two hours later, B was dressed and ready to go to dinner just in time as the car arrived downstairs. Tonight she was in a black Balmain sequin stretch-crepe mini dress with black and gold Amina Muaddi Henson heeled sandals on her feet. Spraying a layer of Baccarat Rouge 540 extrait and Good Girl by Carolina Herrera on her body had her smelling expensive and desirable. Her 24 inch bundles were curled to frame her face, further softening out the light beat she did on herself.