Thirty

"Sky I play wit you bitch?!" B barked in the older girls ear, pressing her face against the concrete wall as Sky attempted kicking back to get B off her.

Sky was one of her brothers legs way back when, running her mouth about how she didn't believe Renzo was Loco's kid. On a normal day, B would let shit slide but on a day like today it didn't take much to piss her off. Her brothers birthday always had her on a whirlwind of emotions, her anger masking her sadness in fear of being vulnerable. 

Sky always been obsessed with Lorenzo as much as she tried to front like it was mutual. The only girl B ever acknowledged was Chasity.

"Get the fuck off me! Fuckin crazy ass bitch!" Sky shouted as B sent punches flying to the side of her head.

"Who's not his son Sky?!" B barked, gripping a hand full of bundles. Sky's shrilling screams filled the hallway pleading for B to let go of her.

She never knew Sky to back down to a fight, so she was surprised that she was letting B punk her like that. Of all things people could say about B, they could never say she didn't give people a fair one. Sky just didn't take the opportunity.

"Bitch you're mad pussy! I'm in your face punching you out in front of your apartment in your hood and you're fuckin quiet. Could never fuckin be me." She scoffed, shaking her head.

"Never speak on my nephew again or I'm coming right back here and slapping fire out you." B warned, deciding to let Sky go with a hard shove.

"Whatever B, that's all you know how to do." Sky mumbled, kissing her teeth as she tied her now matted hair up.

"Yeah exactly so next time shut the fuck up since your heart don't beat like that." She said, jogging down the stairs to leave the building.

Her head was all over the place once she made it back to the penthouse, barely noticing Nikai was there.

"Oh shit, hey." She chuckled, giving him a quick hug since it's been a minute.

"You good?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow, noticing the slight cut on her bottom lip. She was also dressed way too casually for the party to be starting in an hour.

"Yeah." B said with a nod, licking over her bottom lip and tasting blood.

"Aight I'll take your word for it." He chuckled. "I came over cause I got something to give you."

"What is it?" B asked with a raised eyebrow.

He handed over a black necklace box and a white envelope that held a card. "Thought it would be appropriate to give these to you today."

A wave of emotions washed over her as she opened the box, revealing her brothers signature diamond "95" cuban pendant that was altered to fit around her neck perfectly.

"Wow." B chuckled, feeling her eyes gloss over as she held the chain.

The 90s is where they grew up, it was home. The place that held all the fondest childhood memories memories despite all the tough times. Lorenzo always cherished where he was from and repped it to the fullest. It meant everything to him and now it was everything to her since it was one of the things she left of him.

"Thank you so much Nikai, this means everything to me." B said as the two hugged again.

"You know I got you, it's never nothing."

"This your house so if you want anything to eat or drink feel free." B offered.

"Nah I'm actually about to head out." He chuckled "But where Saint at?" Nikai asked, much to B's surprise.