Chapter 29

I was taken to the castle and was brought inside, I look around me. The place was a mess and smelled like Death. 

 I was removed and thrown on the ground, I look around me and see the Skeksis, I was scared but I didn't show them fear. "This is the Gelfling that killed SkekLach?" said one, "Yes," said the other. "Emperor what do you plan to do with her?" ask another, I look at the emperor and he looked at me. "Find a way harvest this Gelfling's power and once you do Scientist, drain her," said the Emperor. "Yes Emperor," said the Scientist, "Be careful though unless you want to end up like SkekLach," the Emperor tells him. 

The Scientist nodded. "Garthim grab her bring her to my lab!" said the Scientist the Garthim grabs me again and drags me away.

The Scientist puts me in a cell, "A Grottan Gelfling such as yourself hold interesting power apparently," he said. "More then you think," I tell him. "Interesting," he said and he begins to walk away. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask him, "You will see," he said. He then left.

I sat on the ground and put bury my face into my arms. "Rian, Brea, Hup, Everyone I'm sorry, but please help me, I am so scared, I really can't do this alone," I said to myself. Tears leave my eyes. 

"Jen I'm sorry I failed you as your Mother, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I cried.

I sat there and cried as I wait for my fate.