Chapter 8

I was walking with Shoni it was quiet, I didn't know what to say to her. "You can ask me questions you know I won't bite," she tells me. "I have so many they are all coming together as one," I said to her. "Take your time," she tells me. It was quiet again.
"So how's my son?" She ask me. She was asking about Rian, "he's great," I answered. "Is he strong?" She ask me. "Very strong," I answered, "brave?"she asked me. "Very brave," I answered. "Handsome?" She ask me.
I smiled and felt my heart beat fast, "very handsome," I answered her.

"That's good to hear," she says. And we get to a little cottage and we went inside. It was a small little house but it had a upstairs and I look around and saw a little figure peeking by the rails. She looked like a miniature version of Rian. "Oh Raya sweetheart this is Deet, she is the one I told you about that's going to be living with us. Say hi," Shoni tells her. "Hello," I Said and Raya got up and ran off, "did I do something wrong?" I ask her. "No she's just shy not only that I told her you know her big brother and she's been excited to meet you but I guess got nervous. Let her warm up to you it won't be long," she tells me.

I nodded. "Follow me, I'll show you to your room," she tells me and I nodded and and followed her upstairs and went into one of the four rooms and she open the door. It was a simple room with a bed and some plants by the window and one on the vanity and a wardrobe. "I don't know if you will like them but Rem helped with some clothes for you. She's very talented at sewing," she tells me and opens the wardrobe and I see a bunch of dresses. "Thank you very much and thank you for keeping me here, I'll try not to be a bother," I tell her.

"You won't Deet I should thank you," She tells me. "For what?" I ask her. "Luna told me of the vision she saw, when you first met Rian when he had no one and was casted out. You didn't ask him questions why others think he was a monster or ask why he was casted out or anything. For that I am thankful Deet," she says to me. I smile. "Now why don't you help me with Dinner," she says to me. "Alright then," I Said and we went downstairs.