Chapter 5

I was back once again in the bloodbath the childling kept on crying. "Mama, Papa come find me please!" He cried. "Someone help him please!" I Said "I want to go home!" He cried. "Please someone hold him!" I Said "I want the monsters to go away!"  He cried even more. "Please someone find him!" I Said. "Mama, Papa find me!" He cried once again. "They will!" I Said. "Find Jen!" He cried.

I woke up tears left my eyes, Jen? His name is Jen, I sat up in my bed. I felt my heart break, I don't even know this child but I feel a connection to him. "We will be taking her with us in the morning," Said a voice. It was Shin, I moved closer to the entrance of the cave to hear them talking.

"Will She be safe there?" Ask UrSu "She Will," answered Shin, "Shin will be taking her outside of the walls to train her that way none of the Gelfling will get hurt or know about it," Said Luna "they don't even know what's going on outside of the walls," Said Shin. "Will you be telling them what's going on with Thra?" Ask UrSu "Yes we have too we can't hide this from them," Said Luna. So they are taking me back with them to their home, "what about him?" Ask UrSu.

Him? "He has no choice but to listen to us, even he older then us he's still a childling," Said Shin, "I see and her powers?" Ask UrSu "we have that covered," Said Shin. So I be leaving with them tomorrow, I went back and laid back down and tried to sleep a little bit more.

Morning
"Deet, Deet," Said soft voice, I open my eyes to see Luna. "Hi little one time to eat," she tells me. She then leaves my side I get up and rub my eyes and catch up with her.

I saw Shin and UrSu and I sat down, Luna handed me a bowl of soup. "Drink all of it we have a long way to go it will keep your stomach happy," Shin tells me. I nodded and started to drink the soup it tasted like I don't know how to describe it. "It's yummy," I Said Luna just smiled, "oh here," Said Shin handing a necklace, I take it. It was a gem that was shaped like Gelfling wings. "To keep your powers under control, I put a spell on it so that way you won't hurt others or lose yourself," he tells me.

"Thank you," I said. We finished eating and I put the necklace on, "Alright let's get going," Said Shin, I Said my goodbyes and started to walk with Luna and Shin, "so how far to we have to walk?" I ask. "Who said anything about walking?" Said Shin. And we stopped in front of a carriage, another Gelfling who was standing next to it smiled. "Perfect timing Ling," Said Shin "came as quickly as I got your message," said Ling. "Thank you Ling for coming to get us," Said Luna "my pleasure," He Said and he looks at me.

"This the girl?" He asked "yes," Said Shin. "Deet this is our friend Ling he's a Spriton Gelfling," Said Luna intruding us. "Hello," I Said. "Nice to meet you Deet don't be nervous Alright I won't bite," he tells me. I just smiled, "Anyway we should get going," Said Shin "yeah we should he's starting trouble again before I left," Said Ling Shin looked irritated, "if we know the others will handle him before we get back but we will deal with him," Said Luna holding onto Shin's arm to calm him down.

Ling nodded he got in the front to control the creatures that will be taking us back to where ever. And we three got into the carriage. And we started riding off, "we can't leave home for a day without him causing trouble," Said Shin getting mad, "not like we haven't seen it," Said Luna, "I can see right now he's arguing with the ones we left to handle things," Said Shin. I wonder why he was so mad, "I swear I will," Said Shin and Luna grab him hand to comfort him. "Calm down we will handle it like we always do," Said Luna.

"Umm who is this person you keep on talking about?" I ask. Shin let out a breath, "he is Mother Aughra's son Raunip," Said Shin.