One

Brook
All this shit started a month ago, you see I am being bullied from some weird popular kids here in the neighbourhood, they think they are the only ones living. I don't know why but they always are making fun of me or hit me. But you know I have been used to it..
————————————————
"Brook, wake up sweetheart" my mom Maggie, said softly as she was lightly shaking me.

"One more minute mom" I said basically groaning and covered myself with the covers.

"Just one, today I'm gonna teach you something completely new" she said quite excited, you see I was homeschooled my hole life like my older siblings.

She left the my bedroom and I slowly uncovered myself. I took my phone and checked the time, now it was 10:00 am.
I slowly got up groaning and I put my slippers on. I walked down the hall and noticed that now one was home except me and mom.
As I walked in the kitchen I sat on a chair on my the table, not ready for what may come.

"Do you want me to make you something for breakfast?" Mom asked me kindly as she caressed my head softly.

"Nah, I'm not hungry" I particularly lied, I was starving. I hate lying to her but I can't just eat.

"You sure? You haven't eat since yesterday.." she said slightly worried about me. I don't want her to worry about me.

"Yea mom, don't worry" I said patted her back and put a fake smile for her. Even tho I could see that see was still kinda worried.

"So where Dad and Billie?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Your dad went to the grocery store a while ago and Billie has a photoshoot for Vogue cover" She said smiling.

"Oh okay" I replied simply as mom sat in the chair beside me.

"Now, I think you're old enough to tell you some important things about rape" my eyes widened as she said that. No no no. I can't handle that conversation.

"What?! Moooom!" I said dramatically.

"What? I want to protect you from strange people before it's too late!" She said, only if she knew..

"Uh fine, say what you have to say!" I said dramatically again.

—————————————————————

After today's lesson was finally over mom left as she had to go on a cooking interview thing, I don't really know what this thing is. I just spent the whole day on the bed staring at the ceiling crying.
Billie sadly was not home yet from the photoshoot.

"Dad! I'm going for a walk!" I just needed some fresh air right now.

"Okay! Be home for dinner!" He said and I left the house.
I plugged my AirPods to my phone and played some random playlist I had made yesterday. Then my sisters song I love you started playing. Tears started running on my cheeks as it made me more emotional than I already was.
I walked down the road and saw the store I was heading down the corner.

I bought the lighter that I needed and walked up to the Hollywood hill.
I sat down beside a letter that seemed like a giant beside me. The view from there was breathtaking.
I took a big breath and closed my red now eyes from crying.

I realised I was chilling there more than I should when I had a text from dad.
— —
                                       Dad❤️

D: Brook come home dinner will be ready soon, your mom is worried.

B: omw
Read 12:54 am

——
I got up from my spot and before I leave I took a photo of the view.
I started walking down the hill until I saw the road.
About 15 minutes later I was on the road where the house is.
And there I saw them. Oh no, I was not mentally prepared for that.
I'll try to ignore them and walk through.

"Oh well well look who's here"one of the girls said like a bitch.

"Let me go bitch" I said coldly trying to walk through but another one blocked my way.

"Did you just talked back to her?" She said the one who blocked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes at me! You gotta pay for talking back to me!" She snapped at me.

"Yea yea go ahead hit me so I can go home"I said coldly to them trying once again to walk through.

"You think your gonna get away that easy? Hell no!
Grab her hand" she said and I looked at them confused as I don't know what's going to follow.
She grabbed my hand and I tried to let go of her but I couldn't.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" I basically screamed loudly. She then grabbed a mini knife out of her pocket and pulled up my sleeve.

"Don't fuck touch me with that!" I yelled as I hold back my tears because of course I didn't want to cry in front of those.

Before I could realised she had wrote a word in my hand with the knife, I couldn't see what she wrote because of the blood that was now running on my hand. It hurts so much.
I fast pulled my sleeve down and run through them.
When I was far enough from them, I pulled out my phone and saw that I had 10 missing calls from mom 5 from dad, 17 from Billie and 11 from Finneas and loads of texts.Oh shit. Those brats kept me there for 20 minutes.
I run back home as fast as I could. Before I enter I wiped my tears with my hand.  When I opened the door I was Billie and Dad sitting on the couch.
Billie run up to me and hugged me tightly.I could feel she was worried, of course I hugged her back.

"Oh bubba you scared me! I thought something happened to you!" She said in one breath as she let of the hug.

"Oh don't worry I'm totally fine.." I said and looked down.

"You sure? You don't seem well, you know you can tell me everything" she said worriedly and I just nodded. From her facial expressions I could see that she wasn't sure.

"Okay, I don't wanna pressure you. Now come on let's go eat"she said as she patted my back.

————————————-