Ten

Brook

Some days have passed, I'm feeling better now about the cold that I get. Mentally I'm totally not feeling any better.

To be honest, I must say that I'm feeling a lot worse that before. I'm getting out of control.

For now I'm hanging out with George this Afternoon.

George the poop 💩

G: So where are we meeting?

B: Same shit, come over we'll go to our chilling hill

G: Sounds good to me

B: I know
Read 3:14 pm

I closed my phone and pushed myself into the shower cause I was dirty.

Don't get me wrong, those days I just don't have any energy to do anything, even wash myself and it's embarrassing that I'm saying that.

I got undressed while looking at the wall in the fact that I didn't wanna see my disgusting body through the mirror, it'll make me feel worse.

I then pushed myself onto the shower and cleaned every inch of my body slowly as hot water was purring down my body.

Once I finished I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around my body.

I entered my room and picked an outfit for today. Nothing special, just something that looks like me. Ya know.

Like that

After I got dressed I went Shark and Pepper on a walk on their favourite park here

I sat on an empty bench as both dogs were playing around and making dog friends. It's cute.

I chilled for a little on my phone when suddenly Shark came up to me with an another dog, supposing to be his new friend.

"Oh hello little guys, what's your name doggie?" I said in a baby voice as I pet them both.

I looked at his collar and her name was Bella, and apparently she is a little doggie girl.

"You're so cute Bella" I said in a baby voice and then I glanced a girl coming up to me.

"Hello, sorry if my dog is annoying you" she said sweetly and I chuckled.

"Don't worry she's not annoying I love dogs" I said and she smile.

"Anyways my name is Olivia and this is Bella" she said pointing at her dog.

"I already met her, and my name is Brook" I said and she chuckled.

"Nice to meet you, now come on Bella we gotta go, bye!" She said and looked at my eyes, I just waived my hand as I was watching her walking away.