sixteen

Brook

Those days haven't been really bad to be honest. I found out that this forest is like a place for me that calms me down and i relax.

Every time i feel anxious or just sad, it's just so calming.

I  go there pretty much every day to be true. It's like i have a second home for myself.

I brought there some blankets and pillows to cuddle with. I also decorated it with some fairy lights so it can be more aesthetic.

I'll totally show that to Billie soon but now she's really busy cause her new album is releasing in a month.

She has already finished writing and recording all the songs now just she is shooting the the pics.

About a week ago she shooted the cover of the album which is really good.

And today she's shooting the album promote pictures, at least the most of them.

I honestly can't wait to hear the whole album, i mean I've hear some of them but the others I haven't cause she said she wanted to be a surprise.

To clear that up I don't only like Billie's singing just because she is my sister. Her songs are describing exactly my feelings even tho i can't explain them on my own.

Every one has a special meaning and i keep them deep in my heart.

Anyway enough of that now, George decided that a party would be a good idea for tonight. Which clearly isn't.

I'm not really a party person and i don't like crowded places. It makes my anxiety rise very high.

I don't really wanna go.

He was literally begging me i couldn't do anything. I can't say no when he doesn't the puppy eyes.

Mom and dad are gonna kill me if they ever found out this. Not only them everyone in this family.

What we are gonna do it's to risky and I'm really scared, i just hope no one will found out.

It's now 10:35 p.m and I'm waiting for George to come over to get me. It's not really far but we will go with a car to seem mote cool, that's what he said.

After some minutes just waiting in my room, my phone buzzed. I knew what that meant.

I walked to the window and saw him waiting outside a mat black car. It was nice.

I opened the window and jumped outside. I left it only a little open so i can go back in later.

I walked over to him and we both got inside that car. It was more cool from the inside.

"Why the fuck you are wearing a suit?" I asked as he started driving.

"Cause we are going on a party duh" he said in a duh tone and i rolled my eyes.

"Oh well sorry I've never been on a party I don't know how someone is supposed to dress" i said in annoyance and he giggled a little.

"On a party you dress nicely, dumb" i
He said and i rolled my eyes.

"And you say that this is nice" i said looking at his outfit.

"Ouch, you are mean" he said pretending to be hurt and i giggled.

He drived through some  unknown roads
of LA blasting music on the car.

Once we were close i turned my head and looked out of the window. There was an ass big house full of people.

I could hear clearly the very loud music even from the car. 

We parked near there and got out of the car. Once he locked it we walked over.

When we reached the entrance of the house i saw a bunch of random people dancing, other smoking and even other making out in places.

The smell of cigarettes and alcohol was filling my nose which was disgusting. I really hate both of them. Iit makes me wanna throw up.

When we got inside we met with his friends. He introduced them to me and we all sat down.

George went to grab a drink for himself as i sat on a small couch with the company of some of his friends. It was so uncomfortable.

While that horrible smell of cigarettes and alcohol and with weed had now grow bigger.

Once he came back with a drink in his hand  they started chatting and laughing about random things. They were all of them very boring and annoying.

How does he even like them.

George tried a little to put me in the conversation too but he failed.

"Are you alright?" I felt George whispering in my ear only loud enough for me to hear.

"Nah, my anxiety has grown wild right now and i have a really bad feeling about this party plus your friends are boring and annoying"  i said to him as he saw the worry and panic in my face.

"Yea i know i just realized that today" he said and gave them an annoyed look as they went to dance.

"Let's go them and leave them behind" i said and he nodded.

"You're right let's go" he said smirking and we both got up and walked outside.

"I don't really wanna get home right now, where we should go?" i mumbling and looked at him.

"I know exactly where we should go" he said smiling and then he started driving to an unknown direction.

I was looking out of the window at the dark sky and those unfamiliar roads for  the whole ride silent.

"You didn't just brought us here" i said sounding quite excited and he nodded.

He parked the car on the entrance of the forest right before the gravel road was starting.

Once we were both out of the car he locked it and started walking inside the woods to the fairy house.

As we arrived i light up with some candles that i brought the other day and the opened the fairy lights on the inside.

We walked over to the small balcony and sat down on the chairs in front of the small table with the candles gazing at the view of the forest in combo with the stars in the sky.

We where peacefully gazing over at the view in an comfortable silence until George's phone started ringing feom his pocket.

"Hey... What?!" He said on the phone to whoever he was talking with.

"Really? Are you all okay?" He said in a worrying tone and i looked at him confused.

"Where is he now? Oh he left?! Okay bye" he said and ended the call.

"What the fuck happened?!" I asked him all confused.

"Thank god we left from that party"