seventeen

Brook

"Thank god we left from that party" he said in complete shock, I guess from what he heard.

"Are you gonna leave me in agony?! Just tell me what happened in there" i said kinda irritated cause for a reason he wasn't telling me.

"Someone at the party had a gun and threatened all of them" he said in shock and  my eyes widened but it was kinda confusing or my mind is weird.

"What the fuck, are you serious?" I said looking at him and he nodded.

This is sounding really confusing but I'm starting to think my mind is making anything to be confusing. My mind isn't working normally.

"Yea, but they are all okay" he said and i nodded not saying anything just overthinking the situation.

Did that guy killed somebody? If he did I would really hope it was me.

Now I'm thinking about it, it really would be a pretty good plan.

"Did he killed someone?" I then asked to see if he really did killed anyone.

"Thankfully no" he said and i nodded looking down.

"I wish he'd kill me though" i said braking the silence between us and felt him staring at me.

"Oh shut up you know anyone wants that" he said and looked back at the sky as I nodded negatively.

"I know someone who does want it" i said and he turned to look at me.

"Oh yea? Who is it?" He said convinced it's no one. Little dis he know.

"Myself" i said proudly of what I just said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yourself doesn't count" he said trying to defend himself as I nodded negatively again.

"Yea yea whatever, but it's still a good way to die without people thinking it was a suicide and just thinking it was murder" I said kinda proud of myself for what I've just thought.

This is the first time I don't doubt myself for something I've thought. The best plan.

What? It is a really good idea I know I'm right at least.

"I'm not listening to you blah blah blah blah" he said trying to ignore me but he clearly couldn't cause I was really annoying as always.

"Anyway I still think it's a good idea" I said and he sighed disappointed in me.

"Change of subject, do you want me too get you home? It's pretty late now you need to rest" he said and patted my back.

"Yea let's go I'm tired" I said nodding while yawning as we both got up ready to go.

We started walking silently on the gravel road throughout that huge and pretty forest.

It might be the first time I could see the sky and the stars clearly ever. I guess LA is always busy with cars.

After that long silent walk where only our footsteps could be heard along with the wind we found the car.

George got in immediately but I before I get in I glanced over to the well lighted city for really far.

My thought were disturbed by George who told me to get inside so we can go.

When I finally got myself inside the car, George started driving us back home as I was staring peacefully out of the window.

Suddenly out of nowhere I felt someone shaking me lightly.

I opened my eyes and saw George in front of me, then I realised I must have fallen asleep on the ride back.

"I brought you home Brook" he said and I nodded kinda half asleep.

"Good night take care yea?" He said again and I nodded.

"Good night too" I said yawning and slowly got out of the car walking inside my window again. I look like I'm drunk the way I walk.

As I was inside my bedroom again I close and locked my window and put more comfortable clothes on.

And after that really long and yet not fun night I was back on my bed sleeping peacefully.

I felt my eyes opening slowly, I yawned and sit up on my bed looking like a corpse that came back to life.

I turned my head around to look at the window, the sun's brightness was hitting my face.

I grabbed my phone from the side table as I wanted to check on the time. It was 1:06 pm. Damn, I slept that long.

Then I managed to get myself out of my bed to go see the others. It makes a big surprise that mom let me sleep for that long.Anyway.

I slowly walked out of my room barely feeling my legs, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with them.

I must look like shit.

"Good morning Brook" I then suddenly heard from behind and turned around slowly, it's Billie.

"Morning too" I said and hugged her as I felt her smiling.

"What do you want to do today? I'm all day free and I want to spend my time with you" Billie said and I felt myself smiling for real this time.

Gosh she's so sweet, what did I do to deserve her? She's literally the best and I'm nothing.

"Really? You'll do that for me?" I said looking into her eyes.

"Of course, I love you silly" she said and I smiled still staring at her.

I think this is a great opportunity to show Billie my fairy house on that forest. She will love it I'm sure.

"I wanna show you a place that I recently found" I said and she nodded happily.

"Yes I wanna see it, but you'll eat breakfast before we go, mom made pancakes" my smile slowly faded hearing that. No no no no it's not a good idea.

I really really don't want to eat, I have been doing good those days not eating anything. Even tho my bones hurt and I get dizzy all the time but oh well it's not important.

If I eat I will gain more weight and I'm already fat so no.

"Stop thinking negatively, we'll do this together okay?" She said and I nodded hesitating still not sure that I wanted this.

Shit