When you drink through your trunk, does it taste like boogers?

"So what lollies?" Mitch asked me. 

"Haribos!" I exclaimed. "And lots of chocolate," 

"What Haribos?'' Mitch questioned. 

"One of each," I smiled. We grabbed a packet of each type of Haribos then got some plain chocolate. "We need marshmallows too," I said. 

"Yes we do," Mitch agreed. I grabbed a large pack of marshmallows and we headed for the drinks isle. I grabbed a couple of cans of the orange V while Mitch grabbed a couple of big coke bottles with the names Christian and Anthony on them. I laughed quietly.  

"Someone has a crush," I teased. 

"Christian told me to get these," Mitch defended.  

"Sure, sure," I laughed. 

"If I was lying why would I want to do this?" Mitch asked cheekily before kissing me softly. 

"Cover up," I teased after we both pulled away. Mitch laughed and rolled his eyes. 

"I think we should go get a trolley," Mitch suggested. I nodded. We walked to the trolley bay and Mitch grabbed one. We chucked all our stuff in it. I went to grab the bar to push but Mitch beat me to it. 

"I wanna push," I jokingly whined. 

"Then stand here," Mitch told me pointing in front of him. I held onto the trolley bar in between Mitch's arms. We walked back to the drinks isle where Mitch filled the trolley with fizzy drinks.  

"What about energy drinks?" I suggested.  

"If you want," Mitch shrugged. I walked over to the energy drinks and grabbed seven red bulls and seven V's. One of each, each but three V's for me. "Wait how many energy drinks is that?" Mitch asked seeing all the cans in the trolley.  

"Two for everyone and four for me," I smiled. 

"Tonight may get crazy," Mitch laughed. 

"Yup," I smiled popping the P.

*LUKE'S POV*

"Someone should go spy on them," Christian suggested as we watched Amelia and Mitch walk off to the supermarket together. 

"No let them have their privacy," Brock smirked. 

"They're cute together," I admitted. "They should just get together already," 

"They have," Christian said. "I was the next isle over and Mitch asked Amelia to be his girlfriend and she said yes," I heard Ty huff next to me. 

"Ty, get over it, you can't have all the girls," I told him. 

"Except I don't get all the girls, Mitch and Christian do." Ty retorted. "Look at all the fanfics, they're all about Mitch and Christian," 

"Let's just go get the movies," Christian said to get rid of the tension. We all nodded then went to pay for the movies. When we finished that we went to the supermarket to wait for the other two.

*AMELIA'S POV*

"No I'll pay," I argued with Mitch. 

"Nope, I'm paying," Mitch protested. I looked at the price and saw it was getting close to $100. We got quite a few more bags of lollies and chips, few more drinks and like 10 cans of whipped cream and like five tubs of ice cream. The boys really shouldn't trust me and Mitch when it comes to getting stuff for the movie night. When all the things had been scanned I went to the card swipey thingy and payed quickly before Mitch could. 

"Ha! Beat you," I bragged sticking my tongue out at my boyfriend. Wow, I like calling Mitch my boyfriend. It just rolls off the tongue, well, the brain. We put the bags in the trolley and went outside to find the boys.

"What took you two so long?" Luke winked.

"Look at the ammount of stuff they have," Brock replied with his eyes wide open.

"Whipped cream, you kinky people," Christian teased.

"Dude, that's for the ice cream," Mitch told his best friend with a laugh. Wow his laugh is adorable.

"Let's just get back aye," I suggested grabbing a couple of bags.

________________________

A/N: Sorry I took soooo long in updating but I was sorta grounded haha also sorry its sooo short ): its just really a filler chapter so I could get something up (: so yeaa 

also thank you for the 1,500 reads (: most I've gotten on a story (: so yeaa thanks (: xxx