Diary (1)

Chapter 11! Let me know if the current pace is too slow, I don't know if I'm stalling you guys lol. Anyways, as always, enjoy and let me know if anything needs fixing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Meanwhile, back in the living room, two flickering shadows could be seen. One lying on a couch, while the other stood as still as a statue.

I look at you, you look at me. I blink at you, you blink back at me. Can we stop this already?! It's been a whole 2 minutes! I thought while looking at the lazy vampire staring back at me, not making an effort to break this awkward atmosphere.

Letting out a faint sigh, I finally decide to speak. I don't have all day, I still need to find Yui and that diary... I thought while opening my mouth. "Could you-" before I could even get 3 words out, the lying figure abruptly shoots up.

His eyebrows furrowed as he looked towards the direction of the entrance, with his head slightly tilted up.

Yui should've already entered the room then... I need to go to her quickly! I press my lips tightly together, wondering how I can ask Shu to bring me with him.

As the blond vampire stood up, not paying any attention onto me anymore, since an urgent event had just occurred, 'The lock...' his eyes became sharper the more he thought about it.

When he turned his back onto me, preparing to teleport to the room, I instinctively reached out my arm, intending to grab onto his sleeve. "W-Wait! Bring me with you... Please." I said without thinking, not worrying about his reaction.

He turned his eyes toward my stretched out hand, he looked back into my eyes, suspicion and caution was prevalent in his. 'I can't be worrying about this kid right now... But how did she know I was going somewhere...' he thought as he looked at me with narrowed and calculating eyes.

Suddenly, he stretched out his own hand towards mine, grabbing a hold of my wrist, and without warning, he activated his teleportation skill, bringing me along with him.

What the- I thought before getting thrown into the worst nauseating experience of my life. It felt as if everything in the room spun around me, turning into a blur of colors. My stomach felt as if it would expel everything out in the next second. I shut my eyes in fear and desperation. Don't throw up, don't throw up, don't throw up Yuu!

I was so light-headed and dizzy that I didn't realize my feet had already touched the ground in a new room, no- a new hallway. It took me a couple seconds to realize this, and I slowly opened my eyes, while stabilizing my breathing. It's okay now Yuu, you're back on land!

When I had somewhat calmed down, the first thing I noticed was Yui's body lying on the floor, with her short blond hair spread out like a fan. Shit- Was I too late? Did she read the diary already?

I then feel a slight tug from my right. I look at what was causing it and realized my small hand was now somehow holding onto Shu's wrist. I held on so tight that my hands turned pale, and the victim had his face scrunched up... in pain?

"Shit, sorry" I mutter out faintly while quickly retracting my hand, returning them back to my side. There was a clear red imprint left on his wrist, but I didn't think too much about it. He won't target me because of that right?

I cautiously turn my head up and see Shu focusing his gaze onto his red wrist, but surprisingly, there wasn't any anger in his eyes, just shock.

'This kid... That grip...' he thought while looking at me with suspicion. Again! What is this look!? Stop, I'm just a normal 7 year old! I thought while fidgeting under his gaze.