AN: The Completed Plot JK I DIDNT FINISH WRITING IT

as you may have noticed, I stopped updating this. I realized my limited writing ability wasn't able to portray the complicated and detailed plot that was floating in my head, so I stopped writing as it became more and more frustrating.... I just didn't know the words or how to convey that emotion I wanted.

I'm making this note so the people who were hooked onto this fic will get some kind of closure... I will be summarizing the plot that was in my head, from beginning to end: (this will intertwine with plot from the game, not just the anime. So it might be a little confusing if you haven't read up on the game)

There will be typos and spelling mistakes of the names.... Sorry, not sorry.

Plot:

Audrey, our main protagonist, a dropped out college student in her own world gets, reincarnated to DL. She's in the body of Yuu Komori, the 7 year old sister of Yui Komori.

Their relationship will start off rocky, but after the Cordelia situation (explained ahead), they will start to develop a proper sister to sister relationship.

Let's go back to when they first arrive at the mansion. Audrey notices that the Butler is someone who was supposed to be introduced in a later stage. The Butler in question is Yuuri, the "best friend" of Kino in the game. So she had quite a shock when she realized he was working for the Sakamakis, which were supposed to be his(Kino's) enemies. 

At the time, Audrey thought Kino was also here, so the "he" in the first couple of chapters wasn't referring to Karl, it was meant for the other sadistic prince...  However she will later find out that Yuuri, who was supposed to be best buds with Kino, betrayed him for power... Karl offered something very enticing to Yuuri, which made him leave Kino in the demon world alone.

What did Karl offer? Karl offered his blood to Kino, stating that it will give him power. Obviously Yuuri didn't believe that, because it was universally known that ghouls couldn't have magic. So Karl then explained to him the "Awakening" (The thing written on the last page of Seigi's diary).

It all started 7 years ago before the plot takes place, when there was a very strange occurrence that happened in the demon world, for a whole minute, the sky in the world wasn't its usual dark red, no, it was perfectly bright blue, as if they were back in the normal world.

Although it was brief, everyone was put on edge, including Karl, since this was never an event that he saw coming, even when he used his time warp. So he got curious and needed to know what caused it, and how it effected the demon world.

This would lead him to doing Karl things, such as rewinding time and noticing if anything strage occured on the day of. This would lead to him having a conclusion, there was a very specific area in the demon world that had the most clear-blue skies, the "Ghetto." (Where Kino and the Ghouls live). <--- Yes I'm sure your gears are turning.           

2 yrs later:

uh hi yall :) 

NVM THIS STORY WAS CRINGE LOOKING BACK AT IT FK THIS SHIT (i forgor the plot i was supposed to write :skull:) sorry cant give u a conclusion hehe