THE END

BLAKE

On his third spoonful of cookie dough, Blake noticed a dark hand shake some mistletoe by the door. The bells on the bottom jingled, making Blake laugh and shake his head. He glanced at Wesley to see what he should do.

"Could be a trap," Wesley warned, teasingly. He had come up from their apartment in the city to make Christmas cookies despite having the day off.

Wesley insisted this was his favorite part about Christmas and the castle's ovens were bigger. Meanwhile, Michael painstakingly decorated the gingerbread men to perfection, which was his idea of fun. Ever now and then, Wesley would swing around to check Michael's work, give him a kiss, and Michael would roll his eyes and shoo him away.

"I'm going to test my luck," Blake winked at Wesley and hopped off the counter, leaving his personal bowl of cookie dough behind. "You're in charge," Blake told a floating broom as he passed. He enchanted the cleaning supplies again to keep Wesley from doing anything he didn't deem fun. Now that wedding was over and the deal with Ignacio was done, Blake discussed with his parents about colleges in Sagewick.

About choosing a more magical elective than before now that he had all this untapped magic he never had before. He wanted to learn just as much as he needed the training.

The moment his foot passed through the threshold, Daniel slung his arm around Blake's back and pulled him in. Raising the mistletoe over their heads, Daniel kissed him and enveloped Blake completely. Blake clutched Daniel's arm, getting his own slice of his husband.

Blake leaned back, smiling up at Daniel, "You know you can get all your kisses for free, right?"

"This one is special," Daniel whispered, kissing Blake's neck, and making his legs all wobbly and weak. "It's a Christmas kiss."

"And what would you call the kiss this morning?"

"A morning kiss."

"And all the ones this afternoon?"

"Those were for refuel before work."

"And you're done now?"

"I am all yours, Love."

Blake couldn't argue with that. He grabbed Daniel's waist and pulled him closer until his own back hit the wall. Blake debated coming up with something smart to say about this kiss like it was a before dinner kiss, but Blake would rather just keep kissing.

It was only the sound of two pairs of feet storming down the hall that brought them out of it. "Don't ask!" Frances yelled, waving at them as he and Ignacio lugged what looked like opened coolers full of snowballs down the marble hall. Ignacio was out of breath from all the laughing and running. If they ran any harder they'd bring all the portraits down around them.

Frances and Ignacio would be staying at the castle until New Year's, Frances insisting the best place to celebrate would be New York. He also wanted Ignacio to come home with him to meet his friends and family. He wanted to show off his old stomping ground, reveal everything personal about himself. Ignacio gathered new experience like other people collected stamps.

He was busy discovering all his favorite things, including a few new dislikes such as sour candy and cold showers. Despite a revolving door of taste, Ignacio never changed who his favorite vampire was. Ignacio said he was quite pleased to have a boyfriend and wondered why Blake and Daniel made such a big fuss about it.

While still running, Frances plucked Iggy's cooler from his hand, and they kept running.

"Do I want to know?" Michael called from the kitchen.