18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 18:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 18:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was noon in a flash.

Because I got up late in the morning and didn't pay attention to dinner, the rice cakes were sold after being fried just now, Mu Yanyan grumbled with hungry stomach.

The program team only gave them 3,000 yuan, which included the cost of renting a car, buying materials, etc., as well as paying for their own food. It is good to be able to last for 14 days.

So Mu Yanyan didn't plan to find a big restaurant, but found a noodle restaurant nearby.

"Ms. Zhou, can you eat noodles?"

Mu Yanyan didn't dislike it, Zhou Zeyang naturally wouldn't say anything, "Yes."

"Bring me a big bowl and two eggs." After Mu Yanyan entered the room, she walked to the front desk and ordered a meal. When she turned around, she asked Zhou Zeyang, "What do you want to eat, Teacher Zhou?"

Zhou Zeyang is not picky about eaters, and replied smoothly: "Like you, I want an egg."

The noodles quickly recovered, and Mu Yanyan couldn't care about anything. After taking a few bites, she felt that there was something in her stomach before she said: "I didn't care about eating in the morning. I was about to starve to death."

Mu Yanyan was stunned when she ate, and she ate quickly and freely, as if she was eating some delicacies of mountains and seas, especially with appetite.

Zhou Zeyang thought she was a delicate eldest lady, who would be picky about everything. Through the whole morning of contact, his opinion changed a lot.

The girl looks easy to touch, has a refreshing personality, is very clever in doing things, and looks very smart, not a pretentious kind of person.

Hearing her saying that she didn't eat breakfast, thinking of what He Yingying had said, she asked casually: "Is he ignoring your meal?"

Mu Yanyan didn't know that Zhou Zeyang saw that she was with an old man last night, and she naturally thought of the wealthy and young Han Zheng, and said, "Whatever, no one woke up in the morning."

Zhou Zeyang: "..."

It seemed that Mu Yanyan's life was quite difficult, and the men she met were not so good.

Fortunately, the girl doesn't look so depressed, and her life is quite optimistic and positive.

He wanted to say something more, but the two were not familiar with each other, so he didn't say anything.

In the afternoon, I bought everything I needed, and when I was about to return to the crew, Mu Yanyan smiled and asked Zhou Zeyang: "Ms. Zhou, can you ride a bike?"

Zhou Zeyang looked at the tricycle with deep eyes, shook his head and said, "I haven't driven it."

Mu Yanyan knew that he had never driven, after all, such a high-end car.

She stepped three rounds first, tilted her head and nodded at Zhou Zeyang: "Come up."

The girl hung her hair behind her head today. She tilted her head and looked at the cool, although she was driving three rounds, she was a lively queen fan.

It's almost the same as sitting in a luxury car worth more than one billion in the video.

Zhou Zeyang was silent, and quickly got into the car and sat next to Mu Yanyan.