19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 19:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 19:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
—Fuck, He Yingying is too shameless.

—Yes, when I first came here, I pulled Wang Li in everything.

-When you are grouping, you can't help but say that you will be in a group with Zhou Zeyang. Sun won, and he went to find Sun Ying. Now, where is the face, Wang Li should borrow money.

—That is, if it were me, I would not lend her anything.

Wang Li was angry because He Yingying had chosen Zhou Zeyang before, so she didn't want to borrow it.

But when the show was in trouble outside, she still had to help each other. Thinking about this, she discussed with Huang Zongxi and agreed to lend them thirty.

In this way, He Yingying got thirty yuan and settled the account.

As for dinner, probably they are going to be hungry.

The live broadcast room exploded again because of He Yingying.

—Ah ah, Wang Li is so kind, why can't you agree to let her arrive in the hotel?

—Upstairs, arrived at the hotel, paid for you?

-Hahaha, I'm so ridiculous, I can't do it anymore, first go to see the queen's face slowly.

In the small villa at night, everyone sat outside and chatted in the pavilion.

Mu Yanyan cut up all the watermelons he bought, and put a label on the back of each watermelon, and then divided it among everyone.

I also divided a few pieces for each of the staff in the program group: "Everyone, try the melon I bought today. There are labels on the back. When I finish eating, tell me which melon is the best."

There is watermelon to eat, of course everyone is happy, just in the light of the moonlight, eating sweet watermelon, not to mention more comfortable.

When Mu Yanyan was assigned to Sun wins, she flicked and almost withdrew, but now it was the live broadcast time after all. She was too obvious that she was not good enough, so she reluctantly gave him three yuan.

As for He Yingying, she didn't even want to give it.

He Yingying didn't eat dinner, she was hungry now, her eyes were red when she saw the watermelon.

Without giving Mu Yanyan time to hesitate, she stretched out her hand and snatched it over, "I have hosted a food show before, and I am the best at appreciating food. I'll try it for you."

Mu Yanyan could only smile and say, "Thank you, then."

The weather tonight is very good, and the evening breeze is blowing coolly, washing away the impetuousness of the day, leaving only the deep tranquility in the courtyard.

Huang Zongxi bought two cases of beer and distributed them to everyone. They were drinking and talking about the daytime.

Mu Yanyan was curious about what Huang Zongxi did and asked, "What are you doing?"

In addition to a tricycle bought by Mu Yanyan, a barbecue grill, a few tables and chairs, carbon bags, and a large refrigerator were also parked in the courtyard.

Huang Zongxi smiled and said: "You have seen it all, we made a barbecue rack."

Mu Yanyan was surprised: "You want to barbecue?"