49

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 49:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 49:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sun Ying stared at her tightly, as if the girl would run away in the blink of an eye.

When the teenager did not speak, Mu Yanyan became more and more nervous. What did Sun Ying do in her dormitory in the middle of the night?

What people will say when it spreads out.

In case Han Zheng sees it, even if two people are fine, she can't explain it clearly.

Although she and Han Zheng are still a contracted husband and wife at present, the Han family members have maintained their loyalty to the marriage, but she has gotten some gossip...

Mu Yanyan shuddered after thinking about it.

"Sun Ying," Sun Ying said nothing, Mu Yanyan stretched out her small hand and moved it gently in front of him and shook it, "What are you going to do?"

Sun Ying was just too confused in his mind and didn't know where to start.

In the past, Mu Yanyan and him were bound to the hot search like a dog skin plaster, and he was very bored.

But since he came to the crew, I don't know whether it was the girl's cleverness and wit that captured him, or her ignorance and carelessness touched him and made him think about her every night to fall asleep.

It stands to reason that love cannot come so fast and develop so quickly.

He came tonight to confirm his intentions.

He knew that Mu Yanyan was married, and he didn't bother to do things like the third party, but in the face of a girl he liked, the urge to try was still uncontrollable.

So, she wanted to know what Mu Yanyan thought.

"Mu Yanyan," Sun Ying finally said.

Mu Yanyan's pupils shrunk slightly, and she looked at him vigilantly, "Huh?"

Sun Ying's eyes became deeper and deeper, and his voice was hoarse: "Are you happy with him?"

Mu Yanyan was a little dizzy, but she quickly understood.

Is this asking her and Han Zheng happiness?

Although Han Zheng is a bit more domineering, he is a little bit more minded, and he cares about it, and he must report to her, but he is pretty good to her.

The original owner clearly planned to poison him, but he didn't pursue it.

He also helped her get back 300 million from the Yan family, all of which were given to her, even when she was on a business trip, he visited her several times.

Although it troubles her every time.

As for two people happy?

Mu Yanyan still likes to get along with him, even though he was born in a wealthy family since he was a child, his temperament is still very awkward, but generally speaking, he is still quite easy to get along with.

So she does not reject Han Zheng at all.

Of course, two people get along for a short time, and maybe a long time will expose their shortcomings and cannot bear it.

But now, she doesn't feel that way yet.

Sun Ying couldn't hear her answer, and said: "If you are not happy, don't bear it, I..."

"Mr Han is here, happy meeting, happy meeting."

Suddenly there was a sound of footsteps in the corridor. It sounded like there were several people. Some people greeted loudly and some responded, as if they were greeting something.