Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 50:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 50:
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
For people like He Yingying, Han Zheng meant to directly block her and let her stay inside forever.

It is a pity that the crime she committed was too light. She didn't eat the bad guys, but changed the yogurt. It was an attempted one, and she could only stay in the police station for a few days of education.

But her future must be ruined.

But Han Zheng meant to cut off all her shots. He really didn't want such people to appear in front of the camera and pollute the eyes of the public.

Mu Yanyan didn't have any thoughts, and the program team was in pain.

They didn't dare to discuss with Han Zheng, so they could only go to Mu Yanyan.

"Yan Yan, you watched our show have been filming for half a month, and we are still broadcasting the variety show. If you cut all the shots of He Yingying now, you won't be able to use Sun Ying's footage when editing the variety show."

After all, two people are a team.

Without Sun Ying's footage, the crew would probably be torn apart by top fans.

The program group is also very difficult to deal with, how could such a thing happen at this juncture.

So they can only come to Mu Yanyan to see if they can convince Han Zheng.

After all, He Yingying was unsuccessful, and nothing was affected.

Mu Yanyan thought for a while, she wasn't pitying He Yingying, but pitying herself for so many days. If He Yingying's lens was cut off, the variety show would not be perfect.

This kind of live-streamed variety show is not like a TV series, but it can also be cut out and replaced with others.

Simply can be saved.

Mu Yanyan thought for a while, and said: "Then set He Yingying as a villain and let her become the undercover of the mob. As for the yogurt change, it can be set as a show effect."

Director Shen gave Mu Yanyan a thumbs up: "It's up to you if the cow is still Yan Yanniu."

Anyway, He Yingying was banned and learned a lesson at the police station. Mu Yanyan didn't bother to take care of other things.

As for the truth, someone will always break the news.

Things were decided so happily.

The repertoire team began to prepare makeup for the guests, and filmed today's small theater.

Mu Yanyan was unanimously selected as the most beautiful princess, so she went to the dressing room and painted the most beautiful princess makeup.

Because this small theater is going to be broadcast as a guide before the variety show is broadcast, it is confidential, so today's live broadcast is closed.

After watching the live broadcast for nearly half a month, the camera suddenly disappeared, and fans from all walks of life were very uncomfortable.

One after another, the Aite program group posted on Weibo to play the edited variety show earlier.

The variety show is scheduled to be aired every Saturday night during prime time.

Mu Yanyan put on the princess dress prepared in advance by the show crew, and put on the princess crown prepared by the show crew. As soon as she came out of the dressing room, her beautiful dress attracted everyone's attention.