40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 40:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 40:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
—Have you heard that zxq didn't go in to San Lun last night?

—Really, it's impossible.

—Yes, isn’t Shenglun being packaged by Young Master Han? Isn’t Zhao Xueqi his childhood sweetheart? How could he not go in?

—I know this. I have a relative in the hotel. Zxq waited outside the hotel for more than ten minutes but didn't go in.

—Fuck, my face is swollen, what's going on?

In the live broadcast room, Weibo and other online forums, Zhao Xueqi’s information that she did not enter Shenglun was sent to the screen, but soon the information was cleared.

Soon someone in the live broadcast room became grumpy.

-Fuck, I will give me a title if I say anything!

-Zha Lang doesn't want to be a human being, doesn't he even want to be a human being?

-Don't bring your name when you speak. You should be warned about your title.

—What's the matter, is He Yingying provoking Mu Yanyan?

—It seems that He Yingying asked Mu Yanyan to send Han Jiang and Liu Jingmin to Shenglun to rest.

—How could it be possible that even if Zhao Xueqi didn't go in, why could Mu Yanyan go in?

-With her poison!

—Hahaha, are you going to laugh me upstairs? To be honest, I really don't believe Mu Yanyan has this ability.

After Mu Yanyan heard He Yingying's provocation, she bent the corner of her lips, found a place that could not be captured by the camera, and called Han Zheng over.

Han Zheng answered the phone quickly and answered after a ring.

"Something?" Han Zheng said faintly.

Mu Yanyan smiled and said: "Our program team has invited two foreign aids, and they have no place to live tonight. I wonder if I can go to Shenglun?"

Han Zheng's indifferent voice: "Don't you know who Shenglun ordered it?"

Mu Yanyan was startled: "You."

Han Zheng: "Mine is yours, so you can do it yourself."

"Really?" Mu Yanyan was happy, almost flying her wings with excitement.

The first time I found out that Han Zheng could talk so well, his was hers, tut tut, how nice it sounds.

"Really yours is mine?" She smiled shyly, her eyes narrowed.

Through the phone, Han Zheng could feel Mu Yanyan's good mood, and the corner of his mouth twitched unconsciously, "Yeah."

After a pause, "Yours is mine."

Mu Yanyan: "..."

No, she still has to share half of her three hundred million to Han Zheng?

No, Han Zheng seems to be worth more, "Then the Han family is mine too?"

Han Zheng: "If you want, the company can be yours in the future."

"Han Zheng, I found you can really talk," Mu Yanyan wanted to mua him over the phone, but she was a little bit shy, so she just thought about it.