39

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 39:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 39:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Han Zheng had a hoarse voice. He cleared his throat and said, "Are you nervous?"

Mu Yanyan nodded: "Yeah."

Han Zheng pursed his thin lips and asked, "Then why are you so soft and why are you so fragrant? Have you put on perfume?"

Mu Yanyan shook her head: "No, I just took a shower and didn't wipe anything."

But is she really fragrant?

Han Zheng actually praised her body fragrance, what should I do if it feels so sweet.

It came out that Mu Yanyan was more nervous than him, she didn't hold him with both hands, and she was still far away from him.

Han Zheng paused for a while and asked, "Do you like me to hold you?"

What a shy topic, Mu Yanyan blushed, lowered her head and gave a small hmm.

The corners of Han Zheng's mouth curled up, "Then you hug me too."

"Hug you?" Mu Yanyan hesitated a little, slowly raised her arm and landed on his thin waist.

Feeling the girl's subtle touch, Han Zheng's body stiffened.

No wonder that men and women on TV are cuddling. It turns out to be so exciting.

He suddenly understood what it was like.

No, he was clearly ordered by the system, why is he enjoying the girl's embrace so much now?

This isn't right, it doesn't fit the personality of his Han family.

Many thoughts flashed in Han Zheng's mind, making him more and more confused. In the end, he used his powerful mind to control the body that he wanted to develop further.

He quickly released Mu Yanyan, cleared his throat, and said with a particularly serious expression: "Okay, I'm sleepy, I'm going to sleep."

Mu Yanyan: "..."

For the man who changed his face in a second, she didn't feel strange anymore.

But what does Han Zheng mean by sleeping?

"Are you going to sleep here?"

Han Zheng's eyes fell on the yogurt on the bedside table. He picked it up and threw it into the trash can. His voice became colder: "I want to sleep with you, not here, where do you want me to go?"

If someone said that I want to sleep with you, it must be very erotic.

But Young Master Han, with this handsome face, sounds as natural as eating everyday food.

Mu Yanyan wanted to forget, he abandoned Xiao Qingmei to accompany her tonight, and she just obeyed his wishes.

Mu Yanyan climbed onto the bed and patted the side position: "Okay, go to sleep."

Han Zheng unbuttoned his shirt. There were no clothes for him, so he took off his shirt and pants, put on only a pair of underwear and went to bed.

Anyway, Mu Yanyan had seen his body a long time ago, and now it is not considered naked, why is there a piece of cloth covering important parts.

Mu Yanyan did see his body, but that was when he was sick.

Now he is a living person, with a clear texture, swollen muscles, and full of rich hormones.