33

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 33:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 33:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Mu Yanyan sent Han Zheng a screenshot of the past, she has been paying attention to the hot search.

According to the status of the Han family, the hot search must be deleted in seconds.

Although she didn't know Han Zheng's attitude towards Zhao Xueqi or herself, it is a fact that Han Zheng is married.

If this kind of secret meeting girlfriend's hot search is exposed, then both she and Zhao Xueqi will be beaten in the face in the future.

As for Han Zheng, the identity of the scumbag can't be shaken off.

Maybe it will also affect Han's shares.

Fortunately, nothing in the Han family's business is tied to the entertainment industry, otherwise it will be hit hard.

Therefore, Han Zheng will deal with this news no matter what the consideration is.

But she waited for a minute, two minutes, even five minutes, ten minutes, and even five fried watermelons were sold, and the hot search was still firmly in the first place, even the boiling words behind. It looks more vivid and eye-catching than before.

Is this special Han's special effect?

Mu Yanyan turned off her phone angrily, and decided not to read this message anymore.

Who is Han Zheng going to search with? What is it about her?

Anyway, they have a marriage certificate. If Han Zheng dared to show her faceless, she would dare to die and let his little Qingmei become a third party destroying other people's families.

Moreover, the original owner married when Han Zheng was in a coma, which can be said to be Enbi Tiangao.

At that time, whether it is entertainment or heavenly justice, she will stand by her side.

The audience in the live broadcast room had already seen Mu Yanyan absent-minded, and they were discussing her at the moment.

——Did you find out? Mu Yanyan has not been in a state since Zhao Xueqi came here.

——Look at how hard she used her knife, as if it wasn't the watermelon that was cutting, it was someone's head.

——Yes, did she and He Yingying oppose each other? People invited Zhao Xueqi, who is so popular, and she is about to surpass her. Is she angry?

——No, Mu Yanyan has been doing very well these days, even if she feels uncomfortable, she will not be so obvious.

——Hahaha, you are all deceived by this poisonous woman, now is her true colors.

...

The live broadcast room is noisy, and Mu Yanyan cares nothing.

The topic became more and more unthinkable, and finally fell on Han Zheng.

——Hey, I didn’t see Zhao Xueqi in the camera. Did you go on a date with Young Master Han?

——Yes, I disappeared when I first arrived, what's the matter?

——I am just a foreign aid, not a guest of the agreement, and I don’t even have a salary. Of course I can do whatever I want.

——You said, Mu Yanyan is angry, is it related to Zhao Xueqi?

——No, these two people can't fight each other, and Zhao Xueqi is kind and beautiful, and there is the Han family escort, which kind of vinegar does Mu Yanyan eat?